• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weapons in Splatoon 2

NNID
GopackGo111302
Ok, so I was watching the Splatoon 2 trailers and footage for the thousandth time.:)
I had the thought of what old weapons are going to be in Splatoon 2. Will they all be new weapons or will there be some old weapons.
If there are old weapons, what would you want to migrate to Splatoon 2? What wouldn't you want to migrate?

I would want some to migrate, but I don't want Splatoon 2 to feel like a re-skin of Splatoon (1).

If I had to pick 2 from each main class:

Roller::wst_roller_compact00: and :wst_roller_normal00:. Personally, I prefer the carbon roller, due to its quick kill time and burst cancelling, but ya can't beat the original splat roller.

Shooter: :wst_shot_first00: and:wst_shot_gravity00:. The splattershot junior is everyone's first weapon, and I wouldn't want it to be the first weapon we have, having it in would be nice. The .52 gal is something everyone at least knows about, and the splash wall is a dangerous combo with it.

Charger::wst_charge_quick00: and :wst_charge_longscp00:. I don't play a charger that often, so I'm not sure what the meta is with them. but personally, I see the squiffers and the E-liters being played a lot.

Blaster::wst_shot_expshort00: and :wst_shot_explong01:. I love the range on the range blaster for far kills. The Luna blaster's explosive shots and ink mines are awesome for tower control.

Or, would you like to see some of the same stats on different looking weapons, basically a redesigned form of these weapons.

If they are different weapons with the same stats as old weapons, is there a weapon who's sub you would like to see changed?

Personally, I main the Carbon Roller, so I would be sad to see it go.

What are your top 2 from each class that you would like to see migrate to Splatoon 2?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
All of the old weapon types are returning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom