• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Weapons that aren't meta that probably could be

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Foil Squeezer has a good kit and so does vSqueezer, it's just that the main weapon is too weak. Offensively it works, it's just that it cannot paint at all, leaving it overshadowed by Heavy Deco(Better/safer painting+ Better DPS to pop bubbles) and Forge (Better painting in general + pretty similar kit).
It can be a good weapon on it's own if they could buff it's painting capacities just a little bit more.

Bamboozler won't be meta anywhere near soon. It's one of the hardest weapons to use properly and it doesn't give much reward in return. People flock to easy weapons that give high reward for little effort(Clash,vBlaster,Aero MG) or if they just want to show off (Hydra, E4K, Scoped chargers).

Sorella is seen every now and then, vBrella is completely overshadowed by Sorella right now. Doesn't stop people from using vBrella for some reason, though.

Dapples are already meta, especially noveau.

hoo

Inkling
NNID
jawsbenjamin3
Switch Friend Code
SW-5606-6403-6999
Since no one has made a list of all meta weapons, I will.
Slosher deco
Heavy splatling
Both rapid blasters
Tentatek splattershot
custom blaster
custom jet squelcher
and finally Rapid blaster pro

Kai.E

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8062-1940-0630
I've just recently started to pick up the Tenta Brella and I have to say, if you know how to use it well with your team you become a monster. I was inspired by watching someone use a tenta Brella in clam blitz and they completely destroyed us.up watching them really made me realize why everyone is so bad with it, they never use the Brella. The whole match they would be sending out the Brella which made taking back the map pretty much impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom