Weapons that "feel" good

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
While the range and power of the Splash-o-matic are lacking, I love using it. It's fire rate is almost just as good as an aerospray, but it has better accuracy so you will win more shootouts. The suction bomb barrage is one of the best specials to have in Splat Zones. No one is going to hang around the zone when you throw a whole bunch of grenades to intimidate the enemy team.

After that, I love the Tentatek Splattershot/Octoshot. Good enough fire rate to be viable for turf war use, but it has good range, and an inkzooka to take out one or two enemies, or a pesky sniper.

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid
Any high fire rate weapon (Between the Splattershot and Aerospray inclusive) feels comfortable because of the spread and mobility (especially with Run Speed Up). Chargers, rollers (excluding the Carbon Roller), and the Jet Squelcher make me feel weighed down. Brushes alleviate that but also make me feel vulnerable in the face of range.

cwjakesteel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
cwjakesteel
I love the tri-slosher. That thing is a DPM machine! Since I don't use motion controls it's so much easier to get kills because I can aim so far to the left or right of the enemy and still get a 2 hit KO.

The regular slosher is just too slow. The tri-slosher's distrupters making getting in close easy (against more skilled players, the distrupter is necessary for you to have an edge at all at mid range). Gimping others is a lot of fun.

The only time the tri-slosher fails is in the narrow lanes, like the sides of warehouse or some areas in kelp dome, where many weapons can easily out range you, in which case the distrupters and bubbler make for a great combo as your enemy will likely run away.

In more open spaces the tri-slosher can easily create a bunch of home territory around you to dodge charger shots quickly.

However, this set up is very reliant on your team, because sometimes the best you can do is stalemate because of your lack of range.

Jeffrizzel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeffrizzel
The N-Zap 89 feels good for me. That or the Heavy Splatting. They both serve their purposes when I use them. Though I get better turf coverage and kill results from the N-Zap 89. I tend to rank higher in points more often than not when I'm quick than when I'm bulky~
I like the 89 also. I use the sprinkler to thwart rollers. I throw the sprinkler right in front of me like a shield which disrupts the rollers usual strategy of swimming right up to you.

magfive

Inkling
NNID
magfive
For Turf Wars, Aerospray all day! Just pull the trigger and go. The 5 hit kills keep me on my toes so the action is always fast and never boring. Plus inking more turf than everyone is always satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom