weapons that "fly" well

sammich

Inkling Cadet
i main the squiffer, which is already very mobile, but every once in a while i'll run into another player who just "flies" through the stages. like they're moving quickly it's hard for me to catch up even with my mobility.

i mean, of course there are a lot of people that are proficient at splat-dashing (can't remember what this tech is called), but some people do it so smoothly and confidently that it's just beautiful (even if they're on the other team). it looks so fun that it makes me want to learn more shooter-type weapons, which i've been working on (it's fun), so i was wondering:

what are your favorite weapons for splat-dashing and/or high mobility?
what kits work best for this kind of playstyle?
etc.

Ber

Full Squid
NNID
Bernee
The Bamboozler with some :ability_swimspeed: is great for going fast on straight lines, depending on the map you can get from one side to the other really fast.
For moving fast during combat I doubt anything beats the N-zap with :ability_runspeed: stacked.
L-3 Nozzlenose seems to be fairly good in both aspects to me.

As for splatter dashing, I don't think your weapon has much effect on the technique's outcome.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I dont run :ability_swimspeed: often but I have great mobility with Splattershot Jr. Stand by it as very mobile. Great for weaving through crossfire in the heat of battle. I can do swift hit and runs with it. N-ZAP as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom