Week 3 Maps!

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Here's what we're looking at for this week:

Now, I honestly don't think we're going to play this week. Not only has Spink not responded to either me or Tony, he hasn't responded to any of the teams that Hawt Sauce was supposed to face in the tournament. After this week, if they don't show, they'll be dropped. That being said, I don't want us to be caught off guard in case they actually show up. SO. In the event that we DO play this match, which maps do you guys want and don't want to play? I'll make up a roster and then if we actually play the match, depending on how the match goes, we may make changes on the fly. (While I'm all for having a set plan and knowing what we're going to be doing ahead of time, by the third match against TS, I know I should not have been playing anymore. And I feel like others may have felt the same. We need to be flexible in swapping people in/out if we're having a rough go of it, or if someone is having an off day. Not being flexible last week was my fault. I was too worried that if we deviated from what we practiced, we'd get even more slaughtered than we already were. I apologize. I should have far more faith in you guys. I know how great you all are and I know you can handle anything thrown at you.) So this is 100% just for best case scenario, we're playing the match and everything is going swimmingly, we all get to play the maps we want and don't have to play the maps we don't.

Lord Lago

Inkling
NNID
Najdorf
Switch Friend Code
SW-6849-6664-1969
Honestly I like all of those map and mode combos, with the exception of TC on Moray. Put me in as much as you want captain.

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Thanks for the flexibility, Alex. I'll put you in several to make up for you not getting to play much last week, just in case we do play. :)

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
I really like Tower Control in general, and I'm comfortable with the maps TC has this week.

On the flip side, I'm still not comfortable with Splat Zones on Ancho-V or Hammerhead Bridge.

So basically, I would like to participate in games 3, 6, & 9 while avoid playing matches 2 & 8.

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Cool. And I assume that means you can go either way on the other maps?

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Stages I want...

Rainmaker: Kelp

Zones: Ancho and Urchin

Tower: Walleye

Yeah not too many great ones for me this week. So I'm glad we're probably not playing. I guess if I had to choose one more I'd be fine with Museum Rainmaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom