• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weird Glitch

redbunnyer

Inkster Jr.
I was playing rainmaker and then this happened. I went into recon to further explore it. It seems that many things are invisible. Can't show it in recon but any damage you take does not appear on your screen. Edit: I attached a file but I don't see it. Can anyone view it?

Kisy

Inkling
NNID
Kisywisy
I was playing rainmaker and then this happened. I went into recon to further explore it. It seems that many things are invisible. Can't show it in recon but any damage you take does not appear on your screen. Edit: I attached a file but I don't see it. Can anyone view it?

Can't see your attachment, but I was playing league yesterday and maybe second game in, everything went weird. I couldn't see other people's shots, but could see the ground inking. Also, the rainmaker shield was invisible and when I took the RM, my shots were invisible. When I was swimming, it seemed weird. I pulled up the map and my teammates were circles. This happened for next game as well on another map. I think they thought I was making excuses for not playing well lol Restarting fixed it.

Someone on discord said there had been a few people talking about it.

Tried and failed taking a video of it, but got one of the map.
IMG_0460.JPG

redbunnyer

Inkster Jr.
Can't see your attachment, but I was playing league yesterday and maybe second game in, everything went weird. I couldn't see other people's shots, but could see the ground inking. Also, the rainmaker shield was invisible and when I took the RM, my shots were invisible. When I was swimming, it seemed weird. I pulled up the map and my teammates were circles. This happened for next game as well on another map. I think they thought I was making excuses for not playing well lol Restarting fixed it.

Someone on discord said there had been a few people talking about it.

Tried and failed taking a video of it, but got one of the map. View attachment 5397
Yeah that sounds accurate. I messed around with it and things were pretty strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom