Weirdest Splatoon moments

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
So what are your weirdest Splatoon moments? Mine was the other day in Turf War, when at the start of the match, every one but one other person on my team and myself had lagged out (so it was a 2v0 match). We were both using Aerosprays, so we instead competed to see who could get the most points

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
So what are your weirdest Splatoon moments? Mine was the other day in Turf War, when at the start of the match, every one but one other person on my team and myself had lagged out (so it was a 2v0 match). We were both using Aerosprays, so we instead competed to see who could get the most points
I had a match like that, where all but 1 person on the other team and one person on my team (and myself) got disconnected. It was very odd.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
The other day I saw a Kraken float into the sky and land on a nearby ledge in Moray Towers RM. I don't know if it was my router, but every match had the worst lag.

I also managed to hit the same three people with two consecutive range blaster hits, resulting in a simultaneous triple splat at the start of a TC match a while back. Fun times.

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
The other day I saw a Kraken float into the sky and land on a nearby ledge in Moray Towers RM. I don't know if it was my router, but every match had the worst lag.

I also managed to hit the same three people with two consecutive range blaster hits, resulting in a simultaneous triple splat at the start of a TC match a while back. Fun times.
Yeah, the lag's been getting pretty bad lately. The triple splat is awesome, though : )

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
Lag does crazy stuff. I've seen floating upside down suction bombs, ink not appearing despite shooting (and then suddenly appear out of nowhere), spawning in base then getting killed as I swim out by someone on the opposite side of the map (not with a special btw).

Awkward non-lag moments...well when you both kraken at the same time that feels very awkward to me lolol.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Flounder Heights, when you leave spawn on the left side and climb up the wall. I hung on this wall on enemy side trying to hide when suddenly an enemy came down and I smashed superjump. Suddenly my squid squeezed and jumped from the vertical wall back to spawn. I've never seen this happen :o

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
During a ranked battle in Arowana Mall. Can't really expect anyone to believe this unless this happens to be a glitch that is commonly known but I don't know about, but there was something extremely weird going on.

We had the Rainmaker very close to the opponent's goal and were about to win. They killed us, and then it disappeared. And the bar above all of the sudden told us the Rainmaker was in our base, but their point score was still at zero, meaning nobody even carried it there. So it probably spawned into our base, but in our base, it was nowhere to be seen. Then every few seconds, the screen said the enemy had the rainmaker, they jumped down right to our goal in our base from nowhere and almost managed to land the rainmaker several times if we hadn't killed them before they made it.

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
Well, with lag: I have lots of problems on Ancho-V-Games (some are shown on my channel btw). Basically, even rolling with the kraken roller on someone or making a direct shot with the Grim Blaster are not always killing.

Without lag, yesterday on flounder, opponents were 3 down. Last alive is dynamo, I can see him but I have short range. My mate is there too, short range too, and dynamo can see us. So well, I choose to give my bubble so that we can rush him and take a probably lethal control.

And at the same time my mate probably thought the same, cause we instant double bubbled shared. But well, better be double safe eh.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Did you play the round anyway?
Yeah. We won *shrugs*

I once got a quad with the Sploosh because the whole team was right underneath me in Hammerhead. (You know the part from the beginning where you go left? They were under the red grate, which I didn't realize until I got down. We fought, I won, and someone was super jumping to that same spot so I splatted them too. I seriously want to know why they were all there)

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
Getting a new splat roller. Throwing a suction bomb and it comes out as a burst bomb instead. Happened 5 times before an actual suction bomb came out

Quad splatting an opposing team in rainmaker with a luna blaster when they were all bubbled save for the rm carrier in overtime at camp triggerfish

Nebbyla

Inkling
Two words: Squid Parties.
They're so magnificent yet, they lead to strange moments at the same time...
like...everybody jumping into water together at the end of the match! Glitching behind the enemy "base" point! Mating with an enemy squid...the possibilities are endless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom