• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Welcome Back to SquidBoards

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Hello everybody, my name is Silver. Some of the old people in the scene may remember me as that one Octobrush player from SpeedRunsLive, or maybe from Yami. I've been a mod for this site for years, back from when it was originally very active. There has been a massive influx of people returning to the site and it's cool to see. Just over the course of these last couple of days, I've seen a lot of good discussion and topics being made and even some funny stuff, like people digging up old rants made by FLC and reporting him for yapping. I do hope that people enjoy the site.

As for improvements, I've seen people discuss changes they'd like to see and while I can't promise anything personally, I can say that if attention stays on the site, it is incredibly likely that things will be updated (like the banner).

I do hope people enjoy digging through the history of competitive Splatoon discussion by digging through the old posts, there's some gold buried in this site.

Anyway, welcome back to those who are returning, and hello to those who have never used this site before.

freshsquiffer

Fruity Pink Inkling
NNID
Timeflyer
Switch Friend Code
SW-4789-4432-9397
I think most people are desperate enough for a Twitter alternative that they might just stay! Honestly its kind of refreshing using a forum site again after all these years (even if I was never on squidboards, lmao)
I'm looking forward to more long content to chew through

Schkrapnel

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7719-6260-2997
It's great to be here, thanks for welcoming us back. :D

WouterDutch

Inkling
NNID
cephas97
Switch Friend Code
SW-4168-2292-6422
Agreed with the people above! I've never had an account here specifically, but it's nostalgic to be on an actual forum again. With Twitter crumbling away, it's especially good to have a place like this, instead of just discord servers that aren't always easy to find from the outside

arrow

Inkling
i'm so glad that the forums are still online, AND that the comp players are mobilizing everyone to come back here :') i was just thinking recently about how annoyingly inaccessible the community could feel sometimes if you weren't on youtube/twitter/twitch, and the revival of the forums is exactly what the community needs, imo! i already messaged the owner, but figured i'd just publicly say it here as well because why not - if you need help with a modern design upheaval of the forums, i have a lot of experience with web design (and the time!) and it's something i'd be really interested in helping out with if it's needed!

Nicky77

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
Nicky
Welcome back to SquidBoards! We're thrilled to see you return to our vibrant community. Dive right in and catch up on the latest ink-spiring discussions, strategies, and camaraderie. Your presence adds depth to our squid-tastic world! Let's splat, splatter, and squid-party together once more. Here's to making waves and forging new friendships in the ink-filled battlegrounds!

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Welcome back to SquidBoards! We're thrilled to see you return to our vibrant community. Dive right in and catch up on the latest ink-spiring discussions, strategies, and camaraderie. Your presence adds depth to our squid-tastic world! Let's splat, splatter, and squid-party together once more. Here's to making waves and forging new friendships in the ink-filled battlegrounds!
Oh boy not this guy again (・・?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom