WELCOME! :V

drivershigh

Inkling
Hey there! Glad to join and excited to meet new people and players.

NNID: sonikkus
Timezone: East Standard Time
Weapon of Choice: .52 gal, Forge Splattershot Pro ((though I am really open to any weapon but these are the two I have warmed up to the most))

Usually available in the afternoons. As of now I am not too busy and am often playing but if things change I'll let everyone know. Hoping to play with some new folks soon!

SleuthMechanism

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SleuthMechanism
eh, why not?
NNID & Skype: SleuthMechanism
Timezone: CST
fave weapon so far: Tentatech splattershot
Generally available sometime in the afternoons though i'm not very consistant on exactly when.

NNID
CpPkm01
eh, why not?
NNID & Skype: SleuthMechanism
Timezone: CST
fave weapon so far: Tentatech splattershot
Generally available sometime in the afternoons though i'm not very consistant on exactly when.
I added you on Skype x3 pls accept (I'm kawaiigui), so I can add you to our group chat there xD Thanks for joining, we are really glad ;www;

Bwarb Bwarb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BwarbbBwarb
Ummm. I guess I could join.

NNID: BwarbbBwarb
Skype: Bwarb Bwarb [I only do text chat though, I don't feel comfortable with my voice to talk to people online just yet]
Timezone: GMT
Weapon of Choice: Carbon Roller, Kelp Splaterscope, Splaterscope

I'm available generally between 5PM and 10PM on week days, and pretty much all day on weekends. This varies on how much homework I have and if it's a holiday or not.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Our skype group is pretty much text chat (at the moment) :V So its all good. Added ya on skype and I'll add ya on my list.

Welcome! :P

Luka

Inkling
NNID
Kittari
Hi, folks! Glad to be here!
NNID: Kittari
Time Zone: PST
Weapons:

Not pictured: Splattershot Jr, Bamboozler 14 MK.I, and Mini Splatling

Due to a rather wonky schedule, my availability is quite inconsistent. However, weekends are MUCH more manageable.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome! @Luka :V most of us don't use mic. :X oh well.

Luckily its a holiday today lol

Kaze

Pro Squid
I would love to join... :oops:

NNID: Blackaze
Timezone: CEST, UTC / GMT +2hours
Weapon of Choice: Luna Blaster, Splash-o-matic ( and trying to use the default splattershot )

due to my messed up sleeping cycle... I can be available any time day & night... :oops:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Well, I don't really have Skype, so can a PT do?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Okay thanks.
NNID: link12014
Timezone: PT
Weapons of Choice: Heavy Splatling, Hero Charger Replica, Luna Blaster

Also, just as a note, I have to delete people after I play with them, unless I will be playing with them frequently

Oh, and I share my Wii U with my brother so I have to register manually. Sorry for the hassle

Last edited:

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
No problemo :V I'll add ya, although we had a couple hours of private matches today already. :X but we'll play soon enough.

Pallid

Inkling
NNID: Pallid
Time Zone: EST / UTC -5
Weapon Of Choice: Christopher Walken dancing in a hotel lobby. (Haha Fatboy Slim? No? Okay..)
I try to use lots of different weapons (Just to Stay Fresh. Ohoho.), but I'm partial to the Splatterscope, Inkbrush, Dual Squelcher, N-Zap, and recently I've fallen in love with the .96 Gal. Depends on the scenario though, to be honest.

I can't say for certain what my Timetable is like at this point, but it looks like Fridays and Weekends are free for me if I choose. I'll probably hop on and play for an hour or so if I find the time during the week.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome aboard! @Pallid

And that music video is amazing :V

I'm sure we can all find a time to play a couple matches together with everyone's different timezones and schedules.

Skyler

Inkling
NNID
JackoMelon
Hello! I'm not really sure how active I'll be since I do have college the afternoons of Tuesday and Thursday (with schoolwork inbetween of course), but I figured I'd give the group a try.

NNID: JackoMelon
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Weapon of Choice: Inkbrush, sometimes Hero Charger or Tentatek Splattershot

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome! @Skyler

I'm kinda aiming for this group to have active players at different times, whether busy at school or work or just live in different time zones. Its more of way to play with familiar people in case if anybody gets tired from rank matches or randoms in turf.

I know the feeling, I'm actually in culinary school, so during the week, I only play an hour or two. Thanks for joining! :V

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom