• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Well Hello~

Mudiwa Giraffe

Inkling
NNID
MudiwaGiraffe
Switch Friend Code
SW-3435-6173-1623
Hi There~

I joined site ages ago as I'm not new to splatoon and wanted to look for a team but couldn't find anyone. But now I'm BACK! Splatoon 2 arrives in less than a month and so I thought I'd see what I could set up before the big kick off!

I'm a UK based player and would love to play in a team. What I would really like though is to have a weekly practice during the week for EU players. Something that I can play with a variety of players and learn all about building a squad and maybe getting good enough to compete one day~

If I can't find something, then I may set something up myself. Only time will tell!

Anyway! It's a pleasure to be here, hopefully I get to see you out in the turf wars!

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Welcome back! Good to see a lot of people returning to the sites. We're all really hype for Splat 2, and I'm sure that teams will start recruiting soon enough. If you have any questions about the new site, feel free to ask!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome back to the boards. You probably already know, but the Squid Locator is good for finding people to play with. Hope to see you in Spla2n!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom