• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Well this is awkward :)

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hey everyone! I guess I haven't formerly introduced myself by my name is Riley. I am a student at a college in Idaho and I am currently studying computer science.

I was one of the first people to make a Splatoon squad with my best friend @fabz97 called the Squiddernauts and man were those some of the most fun months of my life. We gained some amazing people like @Charlight @Bobo @shaZam! @Aweshucks @DracoJay @Wobz @Comet Knight and so many other players and we were all one really great family. I miss all of those opening months when we would play turf wars together and when we all didn't even know stratagies and such, and it was just pure fun!

I believe that this game is just that, fun. I have been told that this community is dying a little, however I hope that it continues to thrive, because this is one of the most amazing games I have ever played.I mean, it one two VERY IMPORTANT awards at the Game Awards, beating out the likes of big name games such as CoD, Halo and Battlefront. I'm very happy for the community that this game has and I am super excited to see it hopefully grow into something big.

I don't know if many of you remember this, but I was one of the TO's for the very first Splatoon Tournament, Ink or Sink, and It was something quite amazing. Yes, there was a lot of arguing and yes there was a lot of controversy, but overall I believe that it was one of the best learning experiences for me. I got to mean tons of people, and I mean litterally TONS of people because of it. These are the people that I consider the Original Splatters, or the Original Splatoon players. They were the ones who helped develop Splatoon to what it is now, and I can't be more happy with everyone because of it. I would also like to thank @Protom @RocketClauncher @Math @Power for all of their hard work with me on it, and it was a great experience for me as well.

So basically, that is me in a nutshell with this game. I know that some of you may not like me because of some of the choices that I made with this game, but I still love you all and this community as a whole! So yeah that is me!

Thanks,
RoyLee/Riley

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
HE'S BACK

Don't worry about IoS dude, it was the best learning experience the community could've possibly had and because of it we're beginning to thrive and grow a scene. It's really great that you've finally returned

Hey

Inkling
HE'S BACK

Don't worry about IoS dude, it was the best learning experience the community could've possibly had and because of it we're beginning to thrive and grow a scene. It's really great that you've finally returned

It made a certain man named Math end his life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom