• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Well this was overdue

Par / Remora

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-1499-8134-7406
I feel like it would have been hypocritical of me to not join this community properly instead of lurking forever as my old habits tend to do. I grew up on the Message Board/Forum era of the internet and would hardly want to pass up a chance to go back to that style of community.

Hi, I'm ParTwo / Remora, you might know me as one or the other depending on where you might've seen me. I'm a 29 yr old transfemme, queer as heck, and have a tendency to miss the forest for the trees. (it's probably the adhd) I've been a low-level competitive player for all of Splatoon 3 and post-Octo Expansion Splatoon 2, on and off grinding and even TOing a small community league for several years now. Former team was IRS, who disbanded this past December, and I've been just on and off grinding solo q and very rarely sendouQ since my job doesn't really let me play in tournaments currently. oh and i guess i stream too but not consistently and not always the silly cephalopod game

I'm a flex player who has historically had a constant identity crisis, but I have a strong affinity with AoE weapons, particularly the Rapid Blasters. I've also got enough practice with various weapons over the years that I can also play most shooters, some chargers/rollers, splatanas, and some others. Since I've been playing casually since the series came out on Wii U, I've had plenty of time to at least become passingly familiar with most of the mains. I desperately want to push Tri-Stringer, Dynamo, and Squiffer, as they're conceptually some of my favorite weapons in the entire series, but I'm not good enough to do it, and I'm having plenty of fun being mostly a Rapid Deco/Range main instead. I'm not the most mechanically skilled player out there, but I'd like to think I have a very good sense of awareness and positioning.

I keep a busy schedule these days so I might go in and out with bursts of activity followed by weeks of silence but uh, here's hoping I'll be here for the long haul!

bohneevair

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2620-8406-4327
Welcome! I just joined today as well, it's hard to resist a good forum especially in this day and age.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I’m Transfemme who can help with Tri- Stringer and Squiffer.
IMG_0792.jpeg

Last edited:

Mx_Diva

Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Oh yeah. If I can’t be beautiful… I’d rather just get splatted.

Mx_Diva

Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Minions like that idea…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom