What abilities do you guys recommend for me?

BloodWingdAngel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BloodWingedAngel
So I mostly use Tri-Slosher, Carbon Roller and Octobrush. Right now I mostly wear the Squid Hairclip, which has Swim Speed main, Grape Hoodie with Ink Resistance, and Arrow Pull Ons with Ink Saver Main. Right now, my Squid Hairclip has 3 subs of Ink Recovery, but I was wondering what I could put on the other two gear pieces in terms of subs. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
So I mostly use Tri-Slosher, Carbon Roller and Octobrush. Right now I mostly wear the Squid Hairclip, which has Swim Speed main, Grape Hoodie with Ink Resistance, and Arrow Pull Ons with Ink Saver Main. Right now, my Squid Hairclip has 3 subs of Ink Recovery, but I was wondering what I could put on the other two gear pieces in terms of subs. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Special charge up seems like it'd be a good fit. Can't say no to more Inkstorms, Inkjets, and Ink Armor. Uhh, not sure what else. MORE SWIM SPEED! Swim Speed Up is just so dang useful, stacking it is a solid strat.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'd recommend ink recovery for more frequent burst bombs and general activity, but really, you can't go wrong with Danku's advice.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
For the octobrush use ink efficiency perks (main saver, sub saver, recovery) and at least 2 of swim speed.

Rollers in general should stack swim speed, and I've been having a lot of success with ninja squid on the carbon lately.

Idk much about the Tri Slosher (I personally avoid it like the plague because I believe everyone who uses it is a scumbag - no offense), but special-related abilities are good, because you want to spam ink armour.

BloodWingdAngel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BloodWingedAngel
For the octobrush use ink efficiency perks (main saver, sub saver, recovery) and at least 2 of swim speed.

Rollers in general should stack swim speed, and I've been having a lot of success with ninja squid on the carbon lately.

Idk much about the Tri Slosher (I personally avoid it like the plague because I believe everyone who uses it is a scumbag - no offense), but special-related abilities are good, because you want to spam ink armour.
None taken, yeah i have a Negative Long Cuff with Ninja Squid so i think I am going to put some Swim Speed subs on that and use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom