What am I supposed to do with friend requests?

Nutmeat

Pro Squid
Since I've been playing this game I get random friend requests, I guess from people who I've played with. I usually just go ahead and accept them, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do after that. Why do these people want to be friends? Am I supposed to initiate a chat with them? I don't want to be a bad friend but I don't know what the protocol is here.

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
Randomly join their private battles and meme.
A few splatfests ago, @Saber joined my 4P team lobby just as we were about to quit because one of our four had to go. It was a lot of fun, even without VC for him. He even joined in when we all decided to pick sloshers for a game. So yeah. If there’s no password, join. They’ll quit the lobby if they don’t want you there.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
lol same, I just accept them since I'll feel bad if I don't. Perhaps I'm also hoping that Nintendo will add messaging n invites, but I know that's too much to ask for in 2018.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
A few splatfests ago, @Saber joined my 4P team lobby just as we were about to quit because one of our four had to go. It was a lot of fun, even without VC for him. He even joined in when we all decided to pick sloshers for a game. So yeah. If there’s no password, join. They’ll quit the lobby if they don’t want you there.
I remember that game was playing all the usually meme weapons too, had a blast and hope we can do that again sometime soon

Usally I just join in private battles if players are a man down, other time I use the splatoon app simply to let people know I am online and want to meme, and then try to group up with them in game

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
Ok so i'm almost 40, how do I meme?
This is my favorite question anyone has asked here. The easiest way to meme is look at whatever Saber mains, and that's most likely a meme weapon. :p

I remember that game was playing all the usually meme weapons too, had a blast and hope we can do that again sometime soon

Usally I just join in private battles if players are a man down, other time I use the splatoon app simply to let people know I am online and want to meme, and then try to group up with them in game
We were so excited when you came in with the Gootuber on that first game. It was an instant injection of love for you.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Ok so i'm almost 40, how do I meme?
First Off in all my years of squidboards I think this is the greatest question to ever be asked hand down

Now then young padawan you have a lot to learn....

It is different for each person, I meme by playing non-meta weapons or going for trick shot snipes, heck I even spent one game just following a player for a good 30 seconds until they noticed me.
aka meme weapon reference
Question 1: do people think it sucks? If yes then you found a meme weapon.
Question 2: does it have ink mine? If yes then in most cases you can meme with this weapon semi effectively

Some people just stack a whole bunch of 1 ability and see how it works out (like all special with inkstorm weapon), or ink saver main on a jet squelcher (just not cold blooded, that much meming is too dangerous for 1 squid)

Again as long as you get a laugh from some silly thing you do then you can meme just fine.

@Spaceswitchmars
lol thanks;)
I know if I was going to crash in I knew I had to make sure it was going to be memorable :p

Nutmeat

Pro Squid
First Off in all my years of squidboards I think this is the greatest question to ever be asked hand down

Now then young padawan you have a lot to learn....

It is different for each person, I meme by playing non-meta weapons or going for trick shot snipes, heck I even spent one game just following a player for a good 30 seconds until they noticed me.
aka meme weapon reference
Question 1: do people think it sucks? If yes then you found a meme weapon.
Question 2: does it have ink mine? If yes then in most cases you can meme with this weapon semi effectively

Some people just stack a whole bunch of 1 ability and see how it works out (like all special with inkstorm weapon), or ink saver main on a jet squelcher (just not cold blooded, that much meming is too dangerous for 1 squid)

Again as long as you get a laugh from some silly thing you do then you can meme just fine.

@Spaceswitchmars
lol thanks;)
I know if I was going to crash in I knew I had to make sure it was going to be memorable :p
Ah, gotcha, thanks for the explanation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom