What annoys you the most?

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
The 0.96 Gal kills hoppers like peanut butter sandwich. I use to find hoppers annoying but since switching to the .96, hoppers are 80% insta kill in my books. dont need to aim high and low just direct the shots and move left and right at the same time. They hop up and down but you move left and right. For them to aim at you requires more gamepad inputs, hop button, direction and trigger while you only control direction and trigger.By the time they are on their second or third hop, which happens very quickly, they get splattered.
Gonna try the .96 Gal then...I'm so done with hoppers. Honestly, they are the one who mostly dominate the game and ending up carrying their team especially in Splat Zones. (like those pro chargers but I admire them)

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Agree. They are the only weapon in the game that can double kill with just one splat. Its impossible to approach them head on unless you happen to main a charger.
All chargers can splat multiple opponents in one shot. Although that is a lot more situational than the dynamo, it is still possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom