What are some things you hate about people in Ranked?

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Every inkling knows what Ranked Mode is. The hardest mode in multiplayer... Everyone has at least ranked down two to three times but it just wants to make you rage! Today, I was playing on Splat Zones and noticed how idiotic people are. A sniper on my team camped in the same spot. He got tons of kills but that didn't help since they weren't in the zone! I've leveled down from A twice from these type of people. Also, in Tower Control, people just go for the kills which doesn't help. The thing you need in that mode is stealth jump so you can jump back on and kill people without someone knowing. :D For Rainmaker, people just let the bad guys get the Rainmaker and then they win... Ugh.

Say the mode and what you hate about it.
For example.

Ranked Mode in general:
1. Team does squid part and allows enemy to take the win.

Splat Zones:
1. Team doesn't take zone.
2. Team only gets kills.

Rainmaker:
1. Open bubble but don't take it.

Tower Control:
1. Don't take tower.

(What should I add to this?)

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
Any mode:
Stupid people that always take the same path over and over and over again constantly getting sniped by that charger who's laughing at my team's stupidity.
Upon seeing Overtime some people just stand still and let the enemy make the comeback.

I could think of more, but those are the 2 most common I've been seeing

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Any mode:
Stupid people that always take the same path over and over and over again constantly getting sniped by that charger who's laughing at my team's stupidity.
Upon seeing Overtime some people just stand still and let the enemy make the comeback.

I could think of more, but those are the 2 most common I've been seeing
Edit your comment! Say anything stupid players do.

EternumFox

Inkling
NNID
CokaCream
Ranked mode:
Team doesn't help me at all, they just go off and do whatever they please (looking at you, roller user who thought it was turf war)

Rainmaker:
My team won't flank the Rainmaker holder (I usually have to be the one who goes "OH THERE'S A SIDE PATH THAT GOES STRAIGHT BEHIND THE RAINMAKER PERSON") And when we do have the Rainmaker, the inkling with it doesn't move an inch.

Tower Control:
"Uh guys? You don't have to come up here with me, I'm fine on my own.. Uh dude? I just said I'm fine! Go off and cover m- I SAID GET O-" (bomb rush and inkstrike)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom