What are the BIS abilities for the E-Liter 3k?

Xano

Inkling
What are the best in slot abilities for the E-Liter 3k? So far, I've gathered that a really good setup is the white headband with 3 damage subs, the gray sweatshirt with 3 damage subs, and the cyan trainers with 3 ink recovery subs. How close is this for a BIS set? I'm almost level 50 btw, so I will have access to the legendary cap soon.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
That's pretty much the ideal set for an E-Liter, yeah.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
What are the best in slot abilities for the E-Liter 3k? So far, I've gathered that a really good setup is the white headband with 3 damage subs, the gray sweatshirt with 3 damage subs, and the cyan trainers with 3 ink recovery subs. How close is this for a BIS set? I'm almost level 50 btw, so I will have access to the legendary cap soon.
It depends on your playstyle. Even though chargers work similarily to each other, some of them stay in one place, while others move to get a larger vantage point on the map. This largely affects what abilities are viable during gameplay.

For a defensive playstyle, I recommend this set below:

Hero Helmet Replica - Tenacity with Strength Up
Black Layered LS - Ink Saver (Main) and Strength Up, or the Navy College Sweat/Navy Striped LS - Strength Up with Ink Saver (Main)
Cyan Trainers - Damage Up with Ink Recovery Up

This allows you to constantly build up your Special Gauge during the game when your teammates are pushing for objective. This equipment set emphasizes holding a map position down for your teammates to push from.

For an aggressive playstyle, I recommend this set below:

Legendary Cap - Damage Up with Damage Up
Part-Time Pirate - Damage Up with Swim Speed Up
Red Hi-Tops - Ink Resistance Up with Swim Speed Up

Basically swimming around and taking out opponents from their approach points. It also allows you to be mobile and escape from difficult scenarios. You need to be very good with conserving shots though, so a high accuracy rate is advised.

inkurious

Inkling
NNID
Inkurious
That's the same set I run for E-litre 3K Scope except replace the squash headband with the legendary cap w/ 3 damage subs. If you're playing custom, I suggest throwing in some special saver and swim speed in there for the kraken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom