What Are You Listening To?

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Pretty fantastic track!

I hope this game isn't as bad as some people are saying :x

The beta was pretty good, like a mix of original MM and X. Some people are just too salty about the delays and that other Kickstarter Red Ash (which yeah bad move, Comcept should have just gotten Mighty No.9 out before trying to fund another project), but its much too early to say if its bad or not.

Besides, I'm sure we all have backlogged games we have to catch up too. :V Delays are nothing lol.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The beta was pretty good, like a mix of original MM and X. Some people are just too salty about the delays and that other Kickstarter Red Ash (which yeah bad move, Comcept should have just gotten Mighty No.9 out before trying to fund another project), but its much too early to say if its bad or not.

Besides, I'm sure we all have backlogged games we have to catch up too. :V Delays are nothing lol.
I don't mind the delays, honestly. I can't even spend money with games at the moment and I will not be able to buy anything until March 2016 or later. Plus, I am enjoying the Shovel Knight DLC at the moment, so yeah. I just want the game to be good :) I miss Mega Man.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral

Thinking of buying (with my imaginary money) Rivals of Aesther, an indie Super Smash Bros. inspired game.

The music is rather good.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Listening to mash-ups recently. Warning: strong language.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom