• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What Are You Listening To?

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516

Saw 30 Seconds to Mars live yesterday and had a lot of fun. Still on an emotional high after that.

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
listening to vocaloid/utau stuff a lot more lately! i guess havin friends who like it made me less shy about being into it

OctolingLauri

Inkling
I personally just listen to whatever is on Zen -Kun's nightcore radio, but to stay in season I would suggest Cherry's This Christmas(I'll Burn it to The Ground)

Fabrunette

Full Squid
NNID
Fabrunette
Switch Friend Code
SW-8140-7460-1544

listening to vocaloid/utau stuff a lot more lately! i guess havin friends who like it made me less shy about being into it

Oh god that takes me back.. I used to be really into VOCALOID/UTAU and i even have my own UTAU too. Nowadays i'm more into Kpop because the vocaloid fandom just annoyed me a tad bit too much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom