What Are You Listening To?

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral

Pretty crazy song, huh? I always feel like I am high when listening to it (thought I wouldn't know since I never tried drugs)

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
I really love Melanie Martinez. Her songs are an interesting mix of child-like innocence and dark undertones. I suppose she's a little Lana Del Rey-esque if you're into that kind of music.

And I think this song was featured in American Horror Story: Freak Show, so that makes it twice as awesome.

Geek

Inkling
I really love Melanie Martinez. Her songs are an interesting mix of child-like innocence and dark undertones. I suppose she's a little Lana Del Rey-esque if you're into that kind of music.

And I think this song was featured in American Horror Story: Freak Show, so that makes it twice as awesome.
I'm honestly really surprised about her popularity. I was wondering how she achieved her fame at first (from The Voice, I know), but as I listen to her music, it gives me a Bjork-esque (way more than Lana Del Rey) feeling. I'm honestly not the biggest fan, but it's kind of weird how many people could tolerate something as experimental as Melanie's studio album, which is great because of open-mindedness. They should definitely check out Bjork if they like it!

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
I'm honestly really surprised about her popularity. I was wondering how she achieved her fame at first (from The Voice, I know), but as I listen to her music, it gives me a Bjork-esque (way more than Lana Del Rey) feeling. I'm honestly not the biggest fan, but it's kind of weird how many people could tolerate something as experimental as Melanie's studio album, which is great because of open-mindedness. They should definitely check out Bjork if they like it!

I'm surprised too. I found her through her cover of Britney Spears' Toxic and I instantly fell in love. She's got such a lovely voice and her lyrics are wonderful. And I'll definitely have to check out Bjork sometime! :)

Back to the topic: another artist I've been listening to is Halsey. Her voice is like velvet and it's so nice, ahh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom