• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What Are You Listening To?

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
So I watched one of my favorite streamers play Initial D music why playing MK8, and it reminded me of how much I loved the music.
Been listening to all the songs all week.

but it looks like I got a lot of songs to listen from this thread lol
edit: if you've watched Initial D before, you are instantly and forever cool in my book. just saying

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
Really been enjoying these songs lately. I highly recommend the Halo 3: ODST soundtrack. One of my favorites.
Really like that orchestrated Animal Crossing track. I may need to check out the rest of that channel.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
If you enjoy the music in Banjo-Kazooie he has a fantastic orchestrated album. Definitely worth checking out.
I'll be sure to get to that. YouTube just recommended me this Minecraft one and I think it's amazing:

Normally I'd be against the idea of orchestrating the Minecraft soundtrack because it's already so effective in its own relatively quiet, subtle way, but this guy totally gets what makes it work and stays true to the feel of the songs. These versions might work ingame just as well as the originals - maybe a little too grandiose at times, but perhaps with the right texture pack/adventure map.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I can't believe it's taken me this long to discover Porter Robinson. The guy likes all the stuff I like - Nintendo games, glitch art, transhumanism, cool Japan - and he makes the most amazing songs about it.

He even sampled the Song of Storms in his recent Coachella set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom