What Are You Listening To?

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
The whole Cry Baby Album (Melanie Martinez) It's on repeat...

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@Reila I'm guessing you're one of the very few people that beaten Sticker Star too huh? :V

I actually haven't played it yet. Not sure if I want to spend money on an Intelligent System developed game after loathing Fire Emblem Awakening xD

But that music is great anyways!

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
I actually haven't played it yet. Not sure if I want to spend money on an Intelligent System developed game after loathing Fire Emblem Awakening xD

But that music is great anyways!
Good move <___<

If you have fond memories of the previous paper mario games, this one will make ya wonder how they botched this one so hard. 0: I even had to use a guide in some parts for weird puzzles, example: using a mountain goat (or was it a llama?) to eat up trash at a certain part of the stage.

But yeah, the music was great at least. Can't say I hated it completely but it was really REALLY underwhelming.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Good move <___<

If you have fond memories of the previous paper mario games, this one will make ya wonder how they botched this one so hard. 0: I even had to use a guide in some parts for weird puzzles, example: using a mountain goat (or was it a llama?) to eat up trash at a certain part of the stage.

But yeah, the music was great at least. Can't say I hated it completely but it was really REALLY underwhelming.
See, I do wonder if I would hate Sticker Star that much, because my favorite Paper Mario game is actually one of the "unpopular ones" (Super Paper Mario).

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
^I hated Sticker Star so much. It was one of the worst games I've ever played due to how stupid the mechanics were. The first two games along with SPM were much better to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom