What Are You Listening To?

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
See, I do wonder if I would hate Sticker Star that much, because my favorite Paper Mario game is actually one of the "unpopular ones" (Super Paper Mario).
Did I say underwhelming? I meant bad :V its bad. Super Paper Mario may have had been different from the two previous entries but it was fun.

But this game....THIS GAME, had a busted battle system, if I had to compare how bad it was based on feeling (or because i forgot exactly how it worked) it was Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories bad (GBA verison) all attacks are based on using a sticker album, and if you don't have the right sticker weakness for some bosses, you'll have a bad time and unlike the other games there aren't any partners. But you get fans, scissors, and a bunch of other random everyday things as summons. :l I want my Admiral Bobbery plz.

Even for 20 bucks, I wish I had my money back.

^I hated Sticker Star so much. It was one of the worst games I've ever played due to how stupid the mechanics were. The first two games along with SPM were much better to me.

Nostalgia 0:

I remember this song way back when, I forgot if it was in a commercial or the first movie dvd. Good times. :V

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
;w; MARINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom