• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are you more excited for the gatling gun or the bucket?

What are you more excited for the gatling gun or the bucket?

• Gatling Gun

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Bucket

Votes: 28 45.9%

• Total voters

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
The bucket! I will love just throwing ink on my foes lol. Pretty stoked about gatling too but I'm worried it will be some kind of scoped weapon (which I suck with) as the female inkling has one eye closed while firing it....

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
The bucket! I will love just throwing ink on my foes lol. Pretty stoked about gatling too but I'm worried it will be some kind of scoped weapon (which I suck with) as the female inkling has one eye closed while firing it....
Well, maybe it just looks similar, but actually functions differently. Kinda like how Inkbrushes work like Rollers (in that you swing them, then hold ZR to run with them on the ground to ink turf), but in practice are quite different (Inkbrushes are much faster than Rollers, but their swings are weaker, thus requiring a different playstyle, or at least it does for me).
And now that I've seen a Slosher in action (also, is the weapon calle a Slosher, or is that the weapon type? Or is it both, like with the Inkbrush? Does anyone know yet?), it looks nice, though weaker than I thought (though it might be stronger at close range). Definitely trying it out when it comes out.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Well, maybe it just looks similar, but actually functions differently. Kinda like how Inkbrushes work like Rollers (in that you swing them, then hold ZR to run with them on the ground to ink turf), but in practice are quite different (Inkbrushes are much faster than Rollers, but their swings are weaker, thus requiring a different playstyle, or at least it does for me).
And now that I've seen a Slosher in action (also, is the weapon calle a Slosher, or is that the weapon type? Or is it both, like with the Inkbrush? Does anyone know yet?), it looks nice, though weaker than I thought (though it might be stronger at close range). Definitely trying it out when it comes out.
There's actually two new weapon types these guns fall under: Lobbers and Inkling Guns. The buckets are lobbers and the Gatling guns are a whole new class different from chargers. Plus, chargers have a laser coming out to indicate a shot being fired yet we see no indication of that on the Gatling Gun in the trailer.

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
I haven´t seen any footage from either, but I main the Dynamo Roller so I guess the bucket will adapt better to my playstyle. Also, IT´S A F***ING BUCKET!!! Can´t wait to kill someone using an Inkzooka with A F***ING BUCKET!!!! :D

Protom

Pro Squid
Splatling gun seems like an appealing concept to me. Obviously spin up would be its downside, but I can't wait to try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom