What are your main weapons?

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I play the Splatlings (Mini, Zink Mini, Heavy and Heavy Deco) the most. I also enjoy playing the Octobrush, Bamboozler 14 MK II and Luna Blaster Neo.

I wish I could play the Hydra Splatling too, but it is such a difficult weapon to play well.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Both heavy splaling, custom hydra (not original, I can't make it work) custom blaster ? (blaster with bubble) Both range blaster, Splat rollers (both) silver aerospray for tw, sometimes rank, and a little kelp scope and carbon roller. I been using .96 gal here and there lately too. Because of this I am pretty used to all sub and special but inkmines. I do not like them because too limited use.

Only thing I really can't play is brushes and nozlenose from fire taping, hurts my hand =.=

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
krak on roller, splattershot jr and i just switched from zap 85 to 52 gal i find that in a huge lag fest i have a better chance with this weapon faster hk the last splatfest made me switch

SplatoonisBagels

Inkster Jr.
NNID
joje02
Vanilla Variants: Tri-Slosher, .96 Gal, Splattershot, Classic Squiffer, Sploosh-o-matic
Variants: Rapid Blaster Deco, Neo Sploosh-o-matic

I don't play depending on the maps or game mode, just any weapon to suit my mood that day but it works.

Spicy BM

Shaquille O'Mii
Switch Friend Code
SW-6622-1758-2112
My mains are n-zap 89 (rainmaker), splash-o-matic (tower), and both splatterscopes are my secondaries in all modes. I also use sploosh-o-matic in turf, but I prettty much play whatever for turf. I haven't found a main weapon for zones that I can rely on consistently though.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I usually go with the Splash-O-Matic, Dual Squelcher, Zink Mini, or Carbon Roller. Those are usually the weapons I feel most comfortable with. Lately, though, I've been meaning to work on my Tentatek Splattershot game. And that's not counting Sheldon's Picks yet!

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
My two main weapons are the Octobrush Nouveau and Custom Hydra Splatling. I'm also very fond of the Heavy Splatling Deco, Dynamo Roller and Carbon Roller. I can use all Splatlings and rollers though. :)

Xeze

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XezeMaster
Neo Sploosh-o-matic is my main weapon, with Splash-o-matic close second. I have the .52 gal as my secondary weapon for certain mode/map combination where the other two weapons don't fit well.

Joltik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YellowYoshi13
Since I had about 2-3 weeks of zones straight when I was available, I had decided to pick up the splattershot, which led me to pick up the tentatek. I don't have perfect gear for them, but I'm abke to work with what I have and successfully put together a nice little set for the time being.

Overall, mains are: :wst_shot_heavy01:|:splashwall::kraken:, :wst_shot_normal00:|:burstbomb::bombrushburstbomb:, :wst_shot_gravity00:|:splashwall::killerwail:, :wst_roller_brushmini01:|:inkmine::bubbler:
Subs (I guess) are: :wst_shot_normal01:|:suctionbomb::inkzooka:, :wst_charge_quick01:|:inkmine::inkzooka:, :wst_shot_expshort00:|:inkmine::inkzooka:, [Neo Sploosh-o-Matic] |:pointsensor::kraken:

WasabiPiranha

Inkling
My go-to weapon is usually the Carbon Roller :wst_roller_compact00: ( :burstbomb: / :inkzooka: ) for both Turf or Ranked, although I occasionally mix it up in Ranked with either the Kelp Splatterscope :wst_charge_normalscp01: ( :sprinkler: / :killerwail: ) or the Sloshing Machine ( :splatbomb: / :bombrush: ).

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I main the H-3 Nozzlenose. It's my favorite weapon in the game even though it is very..."particular"...about how it can be used.

When the mood strikes me, I also :wst_charge_normal00: and :wst_charge_long00: and their scoped variants. Charging is fun.

Angel1010

Inkling
NNID
168wiiu
I use the 52 gal, splatterscopes and eliter scopes mostly. I enjoy playing tri slosher, nzaps and dynamos too. It depends on the map rotation.

fishupie

Inkling
NNID
fishupie
Aerospray RG or Mini Splatling for turf!
I like the normal Splash-o-matic for ranked, but I also like the Luna blaster and the Rapid Blaster Deco :^)

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Mine depends on what battle mode and Map mixes I'm in.
I'm actually creating a scrips for a video on this very topic for my YouTube channel.
So some Turf Wars I'm using a Krak-On Splat Roller for every play, while on other maps I'll be using a Neo Splash-o-Matic. I never really switch from them other than trying out some other weapons to see if I like them..
For Splat Zones I also use the same 2 as above on the exact same maps respectively..So, if I use the Roller on a certain Turf War map, I also use it on that same map for Splat Zones..Since it's almost the same thing in a sense.
On Tower Control, I'm usually using the Neo Splash-o-Matic because of the Burst Bombs. which greatly help me out Alongwith the awesomeness that is the Inkzooka.
For Rainmaker I usually use the Krak-On Splat Roller..I'm not a big fan of thismode as I kinda suck at it though..

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
Random question. I can't see the hydra image under the weapon images but I have seen other people put it on. How did they do that?

Mains: :wst_charge_longscp00::wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_shot_triplequick00:(and custom hydra)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom