What are your main weapons?

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
Still not there for me. Same weapons that I see when I reply. Looks like there are a few weapons missing.
Are you behind some firewall/proxy/&c?

In that case, my mains are:
  • Krak-On Roller: All around roller, good to support your team with beakons and uses Kraken to pressure
  • Octobrush: I started this one after roller's nerf, fits me very well because it's range is almost equal to Krak-On Roller and sub + special combo is the same.

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
I can confirm its not a firewall problem as I tried it on multiple devises. Looks like none of the sloshers are on there as well as the splatlings, H3's, and brand new weapons. A few other weapons missing too.

VerseG

Inkling
NNID
holeyfaic
Definitely the Tri-Slosher (either variant). Occasionally I play the regular Slosher if the situation calls for it. And rarely, I play the Splattershot Jr.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Buckets buckets buckets~

At some point, I decided to become, for the time being, a pure bucket player. Just completely lacked the aim necessary for a Shooter or Splatling and didn't particularly feel like playing Rollers. From among the buckets, I play the regular Tri and all three standard Sloshers pretty evenly, but there exists occasion to use the other three weapons. If I picked a single 'main', I'd confidently say the regular Tri-Slosher. It's so silly and yet so dangerous.

Should I reach S+, I may well begin branching out some more, but most likely continue to focus on bucket expertise.

bbninjas

Inkling
I really enjoy using the Krak-On Roller due to its utility and ability to get right back into the battle, and can flank opponents if beakons are placed strategically. I'm trying out the Zink Mini and am starting to like it, though my accuracy is horrendous. xD

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I can confirm its not a firewall problem as I tried it on multiple devises. Looks like none of the sloshers are on there as well as the splatlings, H3's, and brand new weapons. A few other weapons missing too.
The administrator of the site just hasn't added them (and probably won't).

My top 3 are:
Dual Squelcher
Splattershot
Custom Jet Squelcher

I also use the splattershot variants quite a lot. The L-3 D. And I've recently been playing the Neo Splash a lot.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
The images section hasn't been updated for a lot of the new weapons, you won't be able to get those sprites here. splatoonwiki.org uses the same size, though, so some people just copy+paste from there. (sloshers, shooters/blasters, rollers/brushes, chargers, splatlings)

(also, it looks like Nero wasn't actually replying to you talking about how you couldn't see those pictures, they were just saying that their main weapons are in their sig. That's why they asked if you were running some kind of firewall, since it might block images seen on a website-they didn't realize you were asking about not having the options, they thought you couldn't see their sig)

Spicy Succ

Inkling
NNID
alienintel
I usually main the vanilla slosher and trislosher, and I'm alright with shooters and the heavy splatling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom