• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are your top 5 non-Nintendo games

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
My top 5 non-Nintendo games? That's super easy to think of!

Persona 5 Royal: Ever since I bought this game back in May 2022, I have literally been playing it non-stop! I even got it for the Switch and PC! Definitely my favorite game of all time no doubt!

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix: This game has gotten me through some of the hardest times of my life and I'm not ashamed to say that I bawled like a baby during certain parts!

Bayonetta 2: My favorite of the trilogy hands down despite its flaws. After all, my profile should give that away ;)

HuniePop 2 Double Date: Yeah, yeah judge me all you want! I followed this game's development very closely and even took off work so I could play it day one! It was definitely worth the wait and never fails to be a lot of fun!

Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round: My favorite fighting game of all time and I still play it to this day!

TOD13

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
my top five, in no particular order, with a summary:
5: Hollow Knight (Metroidvania-Platformer): non-binary bug goes on a quest to save a kingdom filled with more bugs.
4: Pikuniku (Platformer): round red guy named Piku wakes up from a nap and fights big business.
3: the Ori games (Metroidvania-Platformer): creature made of light quests to save his dad (who is a tree).
2: Lo-Fi Room (rhythm-music): something i found on itch.io: a rhythm game based around lo-fi. very chill. 👍
1: Team Fortress 2 (FPS): war-based hat simulator. with comics!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom