• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What badges are you trying to get?

MysticTactician

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
GMMystic
Switch Friend Code
SW-7406-9905-8298
How do you already have the 30m Shell Out badge??? That's the one badge I want 😭
It's a badge that comes naturally after getting Gold Marigold granted you actively are rolling in the gacha. Takes a lot of gameplay hours to even get to that point, though.

Minty!

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2452-0470-2345
5 star neo splash and gold tristrike. As a competitive player, it's unfortunate that the special badges encourage me to play turf wars rather than ranked modes.

bohneevair

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2620-8406-4327
- Gold Inkstorm badge (I play a lot of Explo / CJet so I think I'll be able to get it without trying lol)

- More SR Map badges for the EVP checkpoints

That's it really? I'm pretty content with my current badges lol.

Linneus

Senior Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
I still don't have a 5-star weapon badge! But I'll get to 5-star Naut eventually, so this is one I'm looking forward to. And I guess 4-star Naut 79, heh.

As for badges I'm actively trying to get, I want the Salmon Run map badges! I've finally gotten both the time and skill to dedicate to a few SR rotations.

i also just came across this LeanYoshi tweet and said "hell, i'll try it, i almost never order gear" soooo

DualMarmalade

Inkling
5 star cds 😩😩 I was a vds 1 trick for ages and cds came out right when I started expanding to other weapons.. I feel like I need to have cds at 5 stars too or I'll feel like a fake squelchies fan 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom