• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What do you do if you are Deaf and blind?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
What do you do? you cant see, hear, or anything!? and has this happened to anyone if thet aren't dead?!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'd rather die then lose one of those tbhhh I love music and I love seeing, need sight to play video games and draw! so yeah...

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
drink and do a lot of drugs?
Yes, exactly. Being deaf and blind is a horrible combination. Whoever can make it through life like that deserves a freaking medal. I'm not even joking. I can't even imagine what that feels like. Because what's the point of even living if you're so... disabled?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
drink and do a lot of drugs?
....Noooo, but considering that I have to use glasses, I was wondering if I actually do become blind early, and then outta no where, cant hear anymore, what do you do?

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
If you're born deaf and blind i can imagine it not being that bad. It's hard to miss something you've never been born with, at least you still have your other senses to explore the world with.

I can live without my hearing but I'd still love to keep my eyesight. I need it to draw stuff, y'know.

Reactions: Lyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom