What do you think is the most versatile weapon?

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
What

The Splattershot is trash

Hero Shot Replica is way better in every situation

If you don't have the squid amiibo, then the Splattershot is an okay substitute, but it'll be nowhere near as effective as the Hero Shot Replica.

Let's see who can't take a joke.
Wait what.

You dare call it a replica?

It should be called the Hero Shot because it does not deserve the connotation of "replica".

Tyketto86

Inkling
Tentatek Splattershot. It's just an all around good weapon. Good damage, coverage, efficiency, accuracy, range, sub, special. Perfect for beginners and experts alike.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I would say the N-Zap 85 is another highly versatile weapon. Solid accuracy and range allow it to be great offensively, it has decent ink efficiency, and a great fire rate to spread turf. Splat Bombs have many purposes, and Echolocator is a great special.

Does seriously no one else but me see the potential of the Splattershot? Personally I find it WAAAYYYY better than the Tentatek. And this is coming from someone who mains Carbon Roller (Inkzooka) and has a secondary with not just Suction Bombs but Suction Bomb Rush as well. And yet I still have no idea how this gem is getting tossed under the rug. What's everyone's problem with it?
I personally think to be stronger than the Tentatek, it NEEDS Bomb Range Up. Without it, the sub and special are generally outclassed. With it, you have an amazing zoning technique to strike foes from afar, does solid damage, and can be used multiple times in a row. Burst Bomb Rush becomes a scary special that can splat foes very easily and generally cause chaos. I like the original better due to the chaos 2-3 Bomb Range Abilities give, and the original weapon gives a nice closer range option with good coverage and attack power.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I would say the N-Zap 85 is another highly versatile weapon. Solid accuracy and range allow it to be great offensively, it has decent ink efficiency, and a great fire rate to spread turf. Splat Bombs have many purposes, and Echolocator is a great special.

I personally think to be stronger than the Tentatek, it NEEDS Bomb Range Up. Without it, the sub and special are generally outclassed. With it, you have an amazing zoning technique to strike foes from afar, does solid damage, and can be used multiple times in a row. Burst Bomb Rush becomes a scary special that can splat foes very easily and generally cause chaos. I like the original better due to the chaos 2-3 Bomb Range Abilities give, and the original weapon gives a nice closer range option with good coverage and attack power.
Yeah I've started to see it being used more and more. It really is scary. Especially with Danage Up. Why don't more weapons have it?

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Most versatile is definitely Tentatek. Best? Probably 96 gal deco (in solo queue anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom