What exactly is the shared save data?

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
I've had this problem for a while now where my main Splatoon data is stuck on a flash drive and whenever I try copying it over to my system memory, I get a "An error has occurred while copying, some data could not be copied" and nothing copies. I recently stumbled across a thread where someone had a similar issue, and resolved it by deleting their update data and shared save data and then was able to copy it over.

I want to try this, but I just want to make sure that the shared save data isn't anything important before I delete it. Does anyone know exactly what is saved there?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I wish I could help you, but I actually use a 1tb external harddrive for my data instead of a little flash drive s:
Shared Save Data might be your save for your game? I'm not sure, I never really messed with it I suppose.

You could be out of space on your system memory too...

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
I wish I could help you, but I actually use a 1tb external harddrive for my data instead of a little flash drive s:
Shared Save Data might be your save for your game? I'm not sure, I never really messed with it I suppose.

You could be out of space on your system memory too...
Obviously it's save data for the game, but I can't think of any data that's shared between users. And memory isn't a problem; I tried copying it to a completely blank flash drive and got the same error message. But thanks for the suggestions anyways.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Obviously it's save data for the game, but I can't think of any data that's shared between users. And memory isn't a problem; I tried copying it to a completely blank flash drive and got the same error message. But thanks for the suggestions anyways.
Dunno then. Sorry 'bout that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom