What game modes do you want to return in Splatoon 2?

What game mode do you want to return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Personally, I'd love to see them all come back, but if I had to choose one not coming back, it'd be Splat Zones. Didn't like it from the beginning, and it hasn't grown on me much. It's too focused on one area; getting control of anything outside the areas around the zone hardly matters.

Astra_

Inkster Jr.
Personally, I'd love to see them all come back, but if I had to choose one not coming back, it'd be Splat Zones. Didn't like it from the beginning, and it hasn't grown on me much. It's too focused on one area; getting control of anything outside the areas around the zone hardly matters.
That would be one game mode you wouldn't want to return

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
It's too focused on one area; getting control of anything outside the areas around the zone hardly matters.
That's... not how it works. Splat Zones places more emphasis on map control than any other game mode in the game (aside from Turf War, but who cares about Turf War?). Not only does control of the map make it easier to defend the zone, but it also makes it harder for the other team to move around. That's going to make it harder for the team with less control to come back into the game, while making it easier for the team with more control to shove the game down the other team's throat. Moreover, we've seen Japanese teams win games of Splat Zones because of their amazing ability to keep control of crucial areas as the score ticks down. Should they fail to do that, they can lose the game, because the people on the other team will have amazing communication with one another, and with that and godlike speed, they will take control of the entire map off a single full wipe (ala Hammerhead Bridge).

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Them being back, but with additional modes, too. Dude, maybe they can make a splatoon dodgeball like game where you use the weapons to fire back the projectiles. Was thinking of Team Fortress 2 with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom