ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
In fact what ability is trending?:ability_damage::ability_bombrange::ability_comeback::ability_haunt::ability_defenseup::ability_lastditcheffort::ability_inkresistance::ability_runspeed::ability_inkrecovery::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_inksavermain::ability_tenacity::ability_coldblooded::ability_recon::ability_specialsaver::ability_quickrespawn::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration::ability_swimspeed::ability_ninjasquid::ability_openinggambit::ability_inksaversub::ability_stealthjump::ability_bombsniffer::ability_unknown:Which ones do you like to use in a row?

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
From my experience in S and S+ (as of 2.7.0), mostly speed gear like :ability_swimspeed: and :ability_runspeed:. The .96 deco used to run a variety of gear, but the damage nerf pretty much means damage up for the most part. Some more :ability_specialsaver: and :ability_specialcharge: because some weapons special loss were nerfed. Chargers these days are running a lot less :ability_damage:. Before they had at the very minimum 3 mains, but now i barely see any with more that 3. mostly 2 and sometimes even 1. :ability_haunt: has gained more popularity where as :ability_coldblooded: has dropped quite significantly since the normal e-litre had dropped a lot in use. Jet squelchers with :ability_runspeed: has also gotten quite popular because of the strafe buff. I've used it myself and it's quite fun, especially on hammerhead where a lot of running is involved. I don't pay too much attention to gear when i get splatted, so i can't say too much about it.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
... naturally squids CAN camouflage but they cant in inkling form... odd....

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
Well after the patch I actually use more damage up. I used to use 2 mains and 6 subs but now i use 2 mains and 9 subs, but i do recognize other players using less damage up. I use more damage up to counter that.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I remember you, you must be that person that I really know ONLY because each shirt and hat you wear has all damage up... that is totally unfair to others!:mad:

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
I remember you, you must be that person that I really know ONLY because each shirt and hat you wear has all damage up... that is totally unfair to others!:mad:
Well when you think about it, I put a lot more time and effort into my gear and now that that hack thing for Splatoon gear came out, you can choose whatever gear you want, so if some one wants pure damage up, they can have it. Just realize that it took time to get where I am right now and it's not just about the gear.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
the hack thing?, I don't know about that, I didn't start playing this game until Christmas.

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
its a hack that just came out, just look up tcpgecko splatoon hack

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
these "hacks" are exactly why they updated everything! I will never get to S+ now!

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
these "hacks" are exactly why they updated everything! I will never get to S+ now!
Do you actually think people get to S+ because of gear? Really? Gear helps, but you can literally get to S+ without using any useful gear at all. Just check out some players go from C- to S+ in one day. You get to S+ using skill and nothing will ever change that.

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
*sigh* Hacks only mess with the gear as of now. Change anything else and you get banned from ever playing your Wii U online. And as previously stated, getting to S+ depends on skill. What rank are you? I got to S before the hacks started up, and I also got the game around Christmas. Hopefully I'll get to S+, and if I do, it isn't because of my hacked gear.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
people always use 12 damage up abilities!(4 in a row damage up abilities for each gear.) which I find cheating!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
people always use 12 damage up abilities!(4 in a row damage up abilities for each gear.) which I find cheating!
How is it cheating? Damage to a certain point is completely useless, and those people damage stacking don't have some sort of unfair advantage over the rest of the community.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
How is it cheating? Damage to a certain point is completely useless, and those people damage stacking don't have some sort of unfair advantage over the rest of the community.
Yeah, exactly; the only real aid that it gives is the more Damage Up you have the more likely your Two-Shot Splat gun will actually kill in two shots (counter measure in case they have Defense up, which only one is needed to keep the .96 Gal from being a two-shot.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom