What improvements to the game would you like to see be made?

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
I'm not talking about the things we KNOW are coming. So other improvements that would make the game better or more enjoyable. It can be minor or major additions.

Some of my ideas:

MAJOR

1. The ability to change loadouts after a match ends. I know just about everyone else wants this too. It's incredibly frustrating to be having fun playing with SF members and have to leave the lobby to pick whatever only to rejoin and have to wait...

2. More levels past level 20. Personally I like leveling up, It's fun and gives you a goal to reach, so it stinks that I've already hit the cap.

3. Turf Wars in Ranked mode also.

4. A replay system similar to Smash Bros. Would be cool to be able to pause a replay and take a screenshot of an epic kill and share it on miiverse or with friends. Or better yet, a clip of the kill.

5. The map rotation changed to two hour shifts.

6. Being able to back out of a lobby after joining it.

MINOR

1.Add badges/emblems/medals for leveling. Just a fun little aesthetic thing. And maybe have them visibly pinned to your characters clothing in game.

2. Stats page that records your kills/deaths, wins/losses, how much ground you've covered in ink.. etc.

3. The ability to shoot ink in inkopolis plaza. Idk, I just want this. :P

Earthhalite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Earthhalite
The game does track turf inked per weapon, for all your weapons and shows the amount of the equipped weapons of the people in your lobby, but i don't think it tracks a full total.

Though I do agree with those points, though I'm hit and miss on the lobby one, yes backing out if something comes up would be nice, it also stops people from backing out just because they don't like the room, like say too many japanese players.

Last edited:

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
The game does track turf inked per weapon, for all your weapons and shows the amount of the equipped weapons of the people in your lobby, but i don't think it tracks a full total.

Though I do agree with those points, though I'm hit and miss on the lobby one, yes backing out if something comes up would be nice, it also stops people from backing out just because they don't like the room, like say too many japanese players.
I didn't realise it kept track of that. Pretty cool. And I see your point about the lobbies but I still wouldn't mind it as an option. Often times I'll choose to play another match and something arises that I need to take care of thus leaving me uselessly standing there on screen putting my team at a disadvantage. I hate that feeling. lol.

Last edited:

R_Hunter

Senior Squid
NNID
EclipseHunter
I'll agree to a lot of these ideas, save for the lobby one. As Earth said, people could easily use it to only participate in lobbies they like.

For me, add one more map to each match type's rotation, add in more ping phrases, like "TO ME!", "LET'S GO!", "RETREAT!", and the like. Make them swappable, and most complaints about VC would vanish.

Lastly, in the Gear tab, patch in a way to separate items by brand. Thus we'd be able to easily choose items based on their main gear.

Earthhalite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Earthhalite
Also when buying gear having an option to compare it to the stuff you have currently equipped, I've had to back out and check abilities or brand more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom