• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What Instruments Do You Play?

AetherFenris

Inkling
I play the bass. In particular, I current have a Squier Jaguar with a silver body. It has a black pickguard, but it is currently being painted by a friend. I've kept what she is painting on it a secret and shall continue to do so until it is completed. I'm running it through a Fender Rumble.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
I've been playing guitar and bass for 15 years (as of this post anyway lol), drums for 13 years and off and on piano/keyboard (yes I mean keyboard as in more than just playing it like a piano, but using the effects to make songs have different stuff going on) for 6 years..I don't HAVE one, so I can only play on them when I go to someone's house that has one..
However, I can pretty much pick up an instrument and learn it pretty fast..With all the above, I never needed lessons for them, I learned the basics on my own within days.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I've played violin for a little over 10 years. I'm not especially good just due to never greatly enjoying it or committing to practice; I've reached Grade 6, at least, and I'm reasonably musical in general, but I'm not a performer. I can only ever play in front of my teacher, accompanist or family without getting nerves to the point that my hands are sweating and shaking such that my calibre of play is notably limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom