• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is going on in your life around May 29th?

Shaggy_MN_1975

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shaggy_MN_1975
I am hoping to be taking a half day off of work to get home shortly after midnight and start playing right away. Then after a few hours of rest, probably fit a little Mario Kart and Smash Bros into my day. Cook dinner and end the night with a few more hours of Splatoon.
That all seems like a pretty good plan!

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
If I have work that day, work. Pick up game, then play all weekend. If I don't have work, sleep in until Gamestop open, pick up the game, start playing all weekend.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Hopefully nothing that will stop me from enjoying Splatoon! I don't have any plans that weekend, so I'm hoping I can carefully crack into my Splatoon amiibo, get through the single-player and then unlock the sweet costumes and jump into multiplayer. :P

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
I'm working the night of May 29th :( but I'll be online the Saturday and Sunday :)

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I'm starting my new job on June 1st so I'll have to get as much inking in as possible over that three day span.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
24 hour stream starting 12 am on the 29th assuming i can actually get in and play without a hitch!

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
I'll have school that day. I'll get home to find Splatoon having been delivered (I have Amazon Prime so it will come day one) and sometime between then and June 5th my amiibos should arrive from Walmart. ;)

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
Gym, Drawing, Laundry. Then i'm going to debate singleplayer vs multiplayer. I'll probably pick multiplayer. Then I'm going to try to get to the highest level possible as quick as possible online. I want to definitely smash level 10 by the end of the night.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I want to definitely smash level 10 by the end of the night.
Don't go too crazy, ranked battles won't be released until "enough players" have reached level 10. So there isn't much of an incentive to hit that target on day one...

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Don't go too crazy, ranked battles won't be released until "enough players" have reached level 10. So there isn't much of an incentive to hit that target on day one...
But what if everyone has that mentality!
Progress can't be held back!

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
the fact I'm a way higher level than majority of players, I hit level 10 and higher which will help contribute in unlocking ranked sooner, and I'll have more games under my belt online :D

Also I have a strong feeling you can unlock gear by progressing through levels online, or I'll just get points but either way I get cool weapons n' gear.

I also want to know the level cap and also hit it as soon as I am capable of doing so :3 Hopefully the level cap is like 1000000 lol. each level taking longer than the previous.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
I will literally have nothing going on that week to hinder me from splatoon. also, misuse of literally

MrRoidley

Full Squid
College will be starting in a week for me by then. Gonna play the most I can in that span.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom