• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is the dumbest thing you've ever heard or seen regarding Splatoon

NaomiTao

Inkling
This can include conversations

My dumbest thing is when a hard core gamer friend of mine saw me playing Fantasy Life on my nintendo 3DS XL and knowing how much i wanted the game said to stop playing Splatoon. I said that this looked nothing like Splatoon and that its on the wrong consol. She said prove it so i brought a up a picture of an inkling and showed it to her...
She was not convinced..

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
The dumbest Splatoon thing i've heard is that its for kids and such is not a deep interesting game. And since it doesn't have voice chat it shouldn't be called an online shooter.

I kinda thought that online shooters were required to be multiplayer via the internet and needed guns. Didn't realize that hearing idiots blare music and profanity over the headset was as crucial as weapons in the genre.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I'm sure there's another thread like this but ok.

Personally it's when 2-3 people are wiped and no-one pushes the objective (they're too busy trying to seek out the 4th and by that time, the others are back in the game).

Bowden

Inkling
When I showed my mate Splatoon his initial respone was that its a kiddy COD.

Dismissed it without even playing it.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
''It's dumb because it's kids shooting paint at each other.''

I've also had one person that told me that it's a ''cartoony shooter'' and that he doesn't like it...
Dumb part is, he plays TF2 a bunch, which could also fit in the ''cartoony shooter'' style if you ask me.

Mage_Kid

Inkling
NNID
TheMageKid
"Splatoon is a dumb, cartoony shooter"

Funny thing is, this person plays TF2 and wants to get Overwatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom