What is the luckiest ability reroll you've ever gotten?

BoneyBrown

Inkling
NNID
BoneyBrown
Switch Friend Code
SW-2199-3817-1691
Post about moments you've gotten really lucky with rerolling abilities on gear.

My luckiest reroll was when I got three run speed sub abilities (unfortunately the main was not run speed but instead ink saver sub I believe.)

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
While I can't remember anything from when I was playing before I had to get a new switch, I did get boots from Mr. Grizz recently with Ink resistance and 3x BDef+ which is amazing. So I got that going for me.

Inkling kirby

Semi-Pro Squid
The luckiest reroll I ever had was the time I didn't have to reroll at all. I wanted to have all three sub's of the common ability for my woolly urchins classic with comeback, and I just got all three swim speed up by chance by getting xp for the gear the very first time. Didn't even use a drink.

Tsene

Full Squid
NNID
freakzene
Switch Friend Code
SW-6942-9915-1395
In the first game I recall rerolling quick respawn glasses with three ink saver (main) abilities as my first triple from rerolls - and it was my favorite glasses so I was extremely happy about it. And I had a gearset made with triple rerolls full of special charge up main/sub and special duration up main/sub abilities only - and I can tell using an echo weapon with that was a blast :D

I don't reroll in Splatoon 2 anymore. But as for getting lucky while leveling gear, every time I try to farm ability chunks I get a triple per grinding run (or sometimes more). As of now I have three shoes with triple ink recovery subs - the main abilities being ink recovery up, ink resistance up and special charge up respectively. And I also have two more shoes with double ink recovery up :scared: Other noteworthy random triple is a special power up on a special power up main shoe (an amiibo shoe!). But sadly the combinations of my lucky triple gears aren't fresh at all in looks.. :oops: Considering my very low hours so far spent on chunk-scrubbing, it is quite something though!

Last edited:

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
In Splatoon 1 I managed to get the Black Arrowbands with tenacity and 3X swim speed, the Armor Helmet Replica with tenacity and 3X run speed, and the Sun Visor with pure bomb range up.
That sassy pair of glasses was my baby, so much so that I replicated it in Splatoon 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom