ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
MY favorite map is mahi mahi, though I drown often, it is still fun to play on.

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Why though? If you make a thread like this, you should really explain why you like or dislike a certain map. If you only say that 'it's fun to play on', there's really not much more to say about it other than: 'K, cool. Good for you.'

Personally, I really like Moray towers because I use chargers a lot, and chargers obviously do really well on Moray. Sometimes when I'm an inkrbrush I like to do a leap of faith on an unsuspecting enemy. In the rare case that I actually succeed, I feel like a true assassin. Moray is also one of the rare maps where ink mines actually seem to do some work, on TC anyway, so there's that.

I also really like Saltspray Rig because OMG THOSE GULS.

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
agreed, i love mahi-mahi and it is just plain fun to play on. it works for a variety of weapons [the only ones i avoid are ones with bubblers, as people will push you off into the water], it's rarely an all-or-nothing match on it, and it's just fun to jump from platform to platform and occasionally laugh at someone falling in the water. plus, the water level changing means that the tides can turn [no pun intended] completely halfway through the match and it's anyone's game all over again.

my second favorite map is the museum. although the spinners get in my way when i'm a charger, it's still a map that complements all weapon types and matches are usually, although not always, pretty even [at least, few 20% differences]. i just really enjoy playing on it although i can't explain why, and i'm great at all modes on it. if it's up and i'm not at work, i'm playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom