what is your favorite challenge so far?

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i can't remember any post discussing what challenges are the most fun, so i thought i might as well do one. we have gotten a few new ones too so i think it's a good idea + i am interested in what everyone thinks.

i like high jump battle the most. it leans into splatoon's unique movement really well, it feels like it elevates the way you can use a lot of weapons, and it makes the maps easier and more fun to traverse, or even opening up new routes on them. its just so fun! one of the first challenges added and i still think it's the best one.

i really hope challenges are a way to allow the devs to try more unique things without needing to change the game entirely first and then balancing it over time. if any of the challenges influence how creative they get for splatoon 4's main mechanics i would be so down for that

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
The angle shooter one was hilarious. The jumping one sounds really cool but I never got to play one :(

at least challenges are happening more often now

☆Oblivion☆

Senior Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Oblivion_spl
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
I know it's a more basic one but Sheldon's dress up showndown. Just everyone having random weapons is fun that they may or may not be good with is so fun. I know you can just do this in a BP but not everyone has friends who play the game so let them have this.

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
painfully and slowly rotting in my bed <3
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
OMG, Splatoon challenges are seriously the epitome of excitement and adrenaline! 🎉🦑 From dodging ink to covering turf like a pro, every challenge brings a rush of intensity that keeps you on the edge of your seat! 💥🔫 Whether you're splatting opponents with finesse or strategizing your next move, the thrill is REAL! And let's not forget the satisfaction of completing those ink-redible challenges, leveling up, and unlocking awesome gear! 🏆💯 So grab your ink shooters and dive into the splat-tastic world of Splatoon challenges – it's an adventure you won't want to miss! Let's splat and roll, Inklings! 🌊🎨

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
OMG, Splatoon challenges are seriously the epitome of excitement and adrenaline! 🎉🦑 From dodging ink to covering turf like a pro, every challenge brings a rush of intensity that keeps you on the edge of your seat! 💥🔫 Whether you're splatting opponents with finesse or strategizing your next move, the thrill is REAL! And let's not forget the satisfaction of completing those ink-redible challenges, leveling up, and unlocking awesome gear! 🏆💯 So grab your ink shooters and dive into the splat-tastic world of Splatoon challenges – it's an adventure you won't want to miss! Let's splat and roll, Inklings! 🌊🎨
this was generated by chat gpt
it is literally 1 to 1 the exact same writing style to chat gpt im not even kidding

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
Well, if you think ChatGPT wrote this, then I must say, I'm flattered! But honey, this sass, wit, and charm? You can't program that. 💁‍♀️ This is all me, darling. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show because you're in the presence of pure, unadulterated brilliance!

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
Well, if you think ChatGPT wrote this, then I must say, I'm flattered! But honey, this sass, wit, and charm? You can't program that. 💁‍♀️ This is all me, darling. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show because you're in the presence of pure, unadulterated brilliance!
well thanks for changing it from being mean i guess

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
I'll grab hold of your precious kneecaps and squeeze 'em tighter than a freshly squeezed ink tank! So you better swim away while you still can, 'cause in this turf war, I'm the undisputed champion! 🦑💥 #SquidThreat #KneecapSqueeze

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
The Sheldon dress up challenge, Too many trizookas and full steam ahead.

Also there should be a challenge where mpu is brought back

Last edited:

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i always liked the random weapons challenges a lot, going into a match with no clue what your strategy will need to be until you see your weapon is so fun. i honestly think i preferred the original random weapons challenge over the dress-up one though, since i liked the strategy you could come up with for trying to think of a build that would work the best with the most weapons, compared to getting handed random amiibo gear where a few sets are just kind of boring to have. unfortunately i missed the most recent re-run of the challenge from the other day, hopefully they keep running challenges similar to it often since i really like them. i've always hoped they would add a challenge that gives fully random kits, since that would be the purest chaos the game could reach

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
ok, back to being normal... i'm hyped for Curling Hurl. Yes, this is real. Theres an inkipedia page on it, essentially the curling bombs will be bigger!
it looks like it'll be splat zones though..

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i always liked the random weapons challenges a lot, going into a match with no clue what your strategy will need to be until you see your weapon is so fun. i honestly think i preferred the original random weapons challenge over the dress-up one though, since i liked the strategy you could come up with for trying to think of a build that would work the best with the most weapons, compared to getting handed random amiibo gear where a few sets are just kind of boring to have. unfortunately i missed the most recent re-run of the challenge from the other day, hopefully they keep running challenges similar to it often since i really like them. i've always hoped they would add a challenge that gives fully random kits, since that would be the purest chaos the game could reach
wait a completely random kit every match would be so funny
or even more chaotic they re-randomize on respawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom