What is Your Favorite Ink Color Combanation?

What is Your Favorite Ink Color Combanation?

• Total voters

Book81able

Inkster Jr.
NNID
book81able
After doing some deep research I've found all the possible color combinations in Splatoon. The question is. Which is your favorite?

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Haiku Hues, if that's what we're calling it.Neon colors look absolutely beautiful in this game!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
First of all, very creative names.

I like Radioactive Combination.

Liamface

Serving fishy realness
I really like the combination of teal and pink. Would be an interesting game mode if you could have team 2v2 (like pink/teal versus blue/orange). Can you imagine the madness?

Have you listed all of the combinations? Or just a few? I vaguely remember playing a game where it was pink versus teal (which is depicted by your lighter blue).

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Light blue and pink, definitely. Cotton candy. I know it didn't really happen in the demo, but i've seen it in videos before so I know it exists!

Also, this thread already exists. [link]

Last edited:

Book81able

Inkster Jr.
NNID
book81able
I was just using a few streams as my guideline. It seems there may be more. Yes there is another thread about this... BUT I MADE A PICTURE!

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Hulk Colors, but I think the Lime Green in the picture you posted is too yellow. :P

Book81able

Inkster Jr.
NNID
book81able
[QUOTE="RotomGuy, post: 13347, member: 1527"I think the Lime Green in the picture you posted is too yellow. :p[/QUOTE]
I used the Splatoon logo's Lime Green. It really is yellow.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
avatar & sig. i have loved this color way since seeing early screen shots of the game. obviously black isn't in splatoon, and I embellished a lil, but the other 2 vibrant colors are my faves.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I personally like the orange and purple ink combination best. Mostly because it reminds me of my favourite sweet xD Can't find the exact wrapper, but these look similar to the Fruit Salad ones i mean!
image.jpg

Doogle

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iamdoogle
Spring/Summer jumped out at me but there's a couple I really like. Hope I end up with them more than others, there was one that was a particular eyesore.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
The colors of Portal-Contrast clash rather nicely in my opinion. Could be favouritism towards blue though, I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom