What is your ideal Weapon combination?

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
What will you visit Sheldon's store each day hoping to see? I'm personally hoping for:

Jet Squelcher
Seeker
Kraken

DingDongMcDork

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DingDong
Dynamo roller, watchmacallit that slows people and the bubble.
Which would be ridiculously OP, but by the gods it would be fun. I honestly doubt it will be in the game.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Dynamo roller, watchmacallit that slows people and the bubble.
Which would be ridiculously OP, but by the gods it would be fun. I honestly doubt it will be in the game.
You mean the Disruptor?

I don't think that'll be impossible to get, actually. Just pray to RNGesus.

DingDongMcDork

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DingDong
You mean the Disruptor?

I don't think that'll be impossible to get, actually. Just pray to RNGesus.
IFrom what I gathered, the loadouts are not randomly generated. They are pre-constructed but the game just picks from a pool of loadouts every day.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
IFrom what I gathered, the loadouts are not randomly generated. They are pre-constructed but the game just picks from a pool of loadouts every day.
What it looked like to me was that the shop randomly generates a few weapon sets each day. A weapon set can be a mixture of any thing from each category, but these weapon sets can't be altered and you just have to wait until the shop generates your desired set.

DingDongMcDork

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DingDong
It makes more sense to me in my logic. Some combinations are just too strong to even exist, so it make way more sense from a balance standpoint to only have certain combinations available. It also make sense from a game design perspective : It give the devs a good way to set up gameplay archetypes.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
splattershot/jet squelcher
ink bomb
bubbler

seems pretty versatile to me. the splattershot is an amazing all around weapon, and the jet squelcher is similar, but trades either rate of fire or ink coverage (can't recall) for more range. they're very adaptable to whichever role you're going to be in and there's no downside to using them other than you might have a better choice if you like to stick to a specific playstyle. ink bombs are absolutely amazing projectiles; they have a wide blast radius that deal 1 hit kills and a short detonation time. it forces anyone within that radius to either:
  1. unsafely go past it, giving you enough time to frag them if they're panicking
  2. retreat and let you reclaim territory
which makes it a great area denial tool. and finally, the bubbler is basically an ubercharge. don't have much to say about it other than that. it's a superb special.

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
Jet Squelcher:
An all-round splattershot with a focus on range.
If I can get max range down I'll be unstoppable.

It will fit with my playstyle of getting into enemy territory with a secret passage and then I wanna have the range to reach everything safely.

Seeker:
When the opponent attacks you, he needs to get through the seeker's ink
When you attack the opponent, it creates a line perfect for squiddipping and coming back up.

Also fixes the ink coverage issue the Jet Squelcher has a bit.

Last, but not least, it's a Bombchu.

Either that, or Splash Wall to cover my shooting spots.

Ink Strike:
Too many times have I captured a big spot, only to discover the opposing team did basically the rest.
An ink-heavy weapon that can strike everywhere and in every situation.

Or Bubbler, to make team pushes.

D_Neon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Splattershot: I like the general mid range versatility of it. Depending one what the Jet Squelcher trades off for it's range I might switch out to that.

Ink Bomb: Very useful in general, much prefered it to splat bomb.

Ink Strike: Entirely for it's epic appeal. If using it hurt me so much that I had to give it up I might consider switching it out for a bomb barrage and taking a different utility secondary.

EDIT: Probably the disruptor or scouting secondary if I switch to bomb barrage.

Last edited:

Shady

Inkling
from what i've seen my set-up is proooobably gonna be

Dynamo Roller/Inkbrush: i literally have no aim. i cannot use the shooter and charger weapons. thank u nintendo gods for considering people like me, who are very uncoordinated. i'll have to try out both to see which i prefer.

Seeker: it chases people and kills them for you. it is like a tiny robot helper. but instead of helping you clean it helps you MURDER

Kraken: kind of reminds me of the star power-up from mario. will probably be helpful in situation where you're being cornered by the enemy team.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Main weapon: Killer Wail
Secondary: Killer Wail
Grenade: Killer Wail
Super Weapon: Splattershot Jr.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Amiibo Charger
Ink Grenade
Ink Strike

Amiibo charger because it looks amazing
Ink Grenade because it is the perfect tool for going over walls
Ink strike, so I can stay in my nest to help the team out.

Xeiros

Senior Squid
Jet Squelcher:
An all-round splattershot with a focus on range.
If I can get max range down I'll be unstoppable.

It will fit with my playstyle of getting into enemy territory with a secret passage and then I wanna have the range to reach everything safely.

Seeker:
When the opponent attacks you, he needs to get through the seeker's ink
When you attack the opponent, it creates a line perfect for squiddipping and coming back up.

Also fixes the ink coverage issue the Jet Squelcher has a bit.

Last, but not least, it's a Bombchu.

Either that, or Splash Wall to cover my shooting spots.

Ink Strike:
Too many times have I captured a big spot, only to discover the opposing team did basically the rest.
An ink-heavy weapon that can strike everywhere and in every situation.

Or Bubbler, to make team pushes.

baronfel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
baronfel
What pixl posted but a kraken instead of the inkzooka. Would take any shooter with a high rate of fire and those 2 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom