• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What is your name on Splatoon?

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Cackle is my name because when I play I cackle evilly a lot...

Sometimes when I'm using a very silly build I change it to Saltshaker.

D

Deleted Member

Slayer, some of y'all probably know where I'm going with this.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I've been using the Permenant Inkbrush with the screen name "Doom Broom". I think I'm intimidating everyone, very spooky...

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I went by my real name when I started. Switched to Flareth about sometime in June, which I've stuck with since. I did briefly change it to Æþeling for a while, but I became convinced it was bad luck and changed it back.

Nowadays—at least, if I remember to change it when I go on again—I go by the name ЭЗ3. Why? That's a question I don't think I can answer...

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
I called myself Magic8Ball for a while, and eventually some friends that I played Pokemon with just started calling me "Magic" for short and it's stuck ever since so I just put it everywhere. Eventually I'm gonna put my clan's tag by it for tourneys and stuff but I like how natural it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom