• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is your Preferred Playstyle?

Arcite5682

Inkling
NNID
Dogalog5000
Hey guys, A little while ago I made this post

Ninja edit:If this isnt loading for you, look at the member wall, I'm sure you wont have a problem finding it

I decided I would just make that thread myself. Please post below where you typically spend a match (ex: I spend most of my matches hiding and going for stealth kills), What you are comfortable using in a match (ex: I like to use chargers, but i can use a tentatek splattershot or a brush if nobody else will be) And anything else any possible teammates should know.

My Playstyle:

If I'm using a charger, (depending on the charger) I like to keep my distance. If i'm a squiffer, I'll be out at the back of our offensive players supporting them with cover fire and ink mines. If i'm using anything else, I'll be sitting at the edge of my effective range playing defensively. If i've got a shooter, I'll be at the front lines riding the tower or holding a choke point. If i'm brushing, I'll be patrolling the area looking to take out anyone that breaks through, and try to support the offensive players with inkstrikes.

What I like using:

I can use practically all chargers effectively, and they will be my go-to weapons if we aren't missing a offensive player. If we need someone to play offensively, I'll use a shooter, Preferably a TentaShot. If it's requested, I'll use an inkbrush, but thats low priority. I don't think i can really effectively use a roller, But I can usually make something work if I have to.

Okay, So that's me, But tell everyone about you!

beckert26

Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
I'm usually a pretty aggressive player with all my weapons I use although I'm working on playing more patiently because that can be very helpful in may situations. I spend most of my matches in peoples face right before I kill them and disgrace their entire family. I mainly use most weapons in the game that all vary in playstyles but usually involves the opponent dying a horrible and painful death filled with ink and explosions.

Das

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DasIsKing
Fast, close combat, and keeping the most amount of ground.

I have three different preferred styles of play, all relatively different, but similar type weapons:

1. Inkbrush - Evasive distraction, I usually would play this by keeping with at least one other character as an assist for killing. This weapon is too weak to wander off alone and assassinate. So this is more of a support weapon for me.

2. Octobrush - Invasive attacker. My preferred style of playing this weapon is to cover enough area in an enemy territory and find myself a sweet hiding spot. If approached, take out the enemy or get inked. Usually try to attack from a jump, or on the enemy's flank. More attack then the Inkbrush, but have to be weary of your ink supply.

3. Carbon Roller - SUPRISE SPLAT! I love to play as a very aggressive player with this weapon, since you have the ink to back it up. Charging up to enemies and covering them in ink is the game. When I am warmed up properly and having a good game, I've had 20 inks and 2 splats. Super fun to have the chops to just charge around, also, fun to watch players freak out when you pop out of no where and just throw ink at them.

With guns, I don't mind the Blaster - just need to improve my aiming and reactions in close combat situations.

beckert26

Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
I usually prefer to be somewhere isolated where I can keep an eye on important zones, while spreading Ink to create pathways to and past opponents (for players like Das) or to block off enemy pathways to show down their return time after respawning.

Sometimes it's fun to use a Roller, Tentatek, .52 gal or Blaster, though. But I'm not as adept at that sort of thing.
Ummmm. Why are you posting here you aren't even in the group....

ProgNut

Inkling
NNID
ProgNut
I either play from super far back, or I charge into the action. Using midrange, high damage weapons. I try to open up opportunities to push the allied line forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom