What kind of gear should an L-3 Nozzlenose user have?

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
What kind of gear should an L-3 nozzlenose user have? For main abilities I run ink resistance, ninja squid, and special charge up mainly due to using the inkbrush as my other weapon of choice. However I don't know if ninja squid would be particularly useful on the nozzlenose as the inkbrush so I didn't know if I should switch out. I do like ink resistance in the shoes slot so I will probably keep that, but what about my other two main abilities? Thoughts? Opinions?

Coest

Inkling
Special charge up is not that useful for the Nozzlenose because it only has Killer Wail as a special. I would consider Ink Saver Sub or Bomb Range Up to make good use of the disruptors.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
As the gun is a semiautomatic weapon, you're probably going to be want as much damage as possible since your shots may not always hit thrice. Ink Saver main is always useful and you only really need one good disruptor to shut down opponents.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
As the gun is a semiautomatic weapon, you're probably going to be want as much damage as possible since your shots may not always hit thrice. Ink Saver main is always useful and you only really need one good disruptor to shut down opponents.
You never want damage up on the nozzle nose, since your damage caps at 99.9. In other words, your weapon stays a 4 shot kill, or two bursts.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I for the most part run Ink Saver (Main) with a bit of Ink Recovery Up. Aside of that, most things are up to preference, although Running Speed Up is nice to have since you do run normally for a brief moment between bursts. And like DAK075 said, damage is somewhat of a waste in this weapon since it'll kill in 4 shots in almost any situation, unlike weapons like the .52 Gal and Splash-O-Matic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom