• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What kind of Rewards do you Think Side Order will Have?

Cephalobro

While there will be at least one guaranteed reward when cleared, I know there will be more than one reward for doing other things in the campaign, much like how Octo Expansion had other rewards.

While we most likely do get the Replica of the weapon shown in a blurry image of Side Order, I don't think that weapon is the Octo Shot, considering we already have seen enemy Octolings in Return of the Mammalians already use the Octo Shot in its iconic design. Rather, I think that one of the rewards will be the Octo Shot Replica is the same design we had before, first because that weapon will always be the alternative to the Tentatek Splattershot, just like how the Hero Shot Replica has always been the alternative to the Splattershot. But also because the mode is literally called Side Order, so it makes sense to have at least one campaign weapon Replica not to have its design changed at all.

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
If I were to guess maybe getting the enemy octoling outfits from Alterna as they'll probably get recycled for Side Order. Don't know if we'll see octarians but I feel it would still make sense to have the enemy octolings back in the DLC. Every game so far has had their outfits as unlockable so I can see Splat3 continuing this trend.

Blåhydra

Inkster Jr.
I'd love for some weapon skins to be a reward, maybe even something entirely in the style of the weapons in that one teaser image (the orange ones, they don't look like anything we have had I think).

Other than that, I can think of a few outfit that could make for good looking gear sets, kinda like OE gave you gear:
  • Captain 3's outfit as gear
  • Maybe the fully white outfit as gear?
  • The main campaigns base hero suit (the shredded black one) as gear. I want this one the most to be honest.
  • Something that screams splatoon 2, considering SO is heavily tied to it.
  • A lil' judd cat ear headband, now that he has seemingly taken over Grizz co.

Cephalobro

As for what I want, aside from the Octo Shot Replica, I want to see Octotroopers walking in Inkopolis Square, much like the Jellyfish do. It will make so much sense for Inkopolis Square to be the one to have Octarian NPCs given the hub debuted in the game that introduced playable Octolings.

Blåhydra

Inkster Jr.
I was thinking about it, but I might even find it funnier for the octotroopers to just be like the jellyfish doing all the silly stuff in the background. Like splatfest has the jellies that have the food stands in splatsville. Kinda like waddle dee in kirby, just have them vibing in the background in all sorts of places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom