• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What podcasts do you listen to?

Kweeveen

Inkster Jr.
I listen to quite a few. A couple of gaming ones I like are:

Daft Souls - funny and interesting discussions about games on a variety of platforms. Often in-depth, sometimes silly, always good. Host is Matt Lees with a rotating panel of regular guests.

The Indoor Kids - this one can be light on gaming chat and veer more into general pop culture, depending on the guest, but it's usually fun regardless. Hosts are husband and wife, Kumail Nanjiani (of TV show Silicon Valley) and Emily V. Gordon, with guests ranging from comedians to gaming voice actors to chip-tune enthusiasts.

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
Daft Souls! I am a patreon supporter of Matt Lees...great stuff.

I also listen to the VideoGamer UK Podcast, Japan Time (whenever it comes out) and...I think that's it for gaming podcasts.

I also listen to Hardcore History and Common Sense, both by Dan Carlin.

IMA_MOOSE

Inkling
NNID
NightmareShy.X
I only listen to two podcasts, aside from watcing RoosterTeeth's if i have the time

Super Best Friendcast
The Weekly Planet

:3 i get my videogames and my TV/MOVIES/COMICS fill with them.

atom8bit

Inkling
NNID
atom8bit
Okay, Okay, this is shameless plugging, I admit, but we at NintenDiego do have a podcast - so I figured I'd plug this. Most of what I listen to actually tends to be friend's podcasts, which seems odd to me as I can actually just have a conversation with these people : )

Edit: Here's a link if you'd like to listen http://nintendiego.com/podcasts/

Last edited:

Fakevox

Senior Squid
I listen to the Giant Bombcast regularly. I've also started listening to MBMBaM lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom