What SendouQ data would you be interested in seeing?

Joy

Data Nerd
Premium
NNID
joythegreat
Hey, you might have already seen some of my posts on Twitter analyzing SendouQ. I’m in the process of building a dashboard containing SendouQ data (see progress/code here) and I’m wondering what kind of data y’all would like to see? I have some ideas already sketched out, but I’m still curious what you all want to see.

NoeDX

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6589-2284-0989
Idk maybe the number of turf war games, curious if anyone actually plays in turf war

Reactions: Joy

Joy

Data Nerd
Premium
NNID
joythegreat
I’ll have to figure out how to do weapon data. Some weird stuff happens with player behavior, like how in Season 0 the weapon with the highest winrate was Clash Blaster by far.

It wasn’t even close, and it’s because Clash Blaster is a common disrespect pick when the game is extremely mismatched.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I’ll have to figure out how to do weapon data. Some weird stuff happens with player behavior, like how in Season 0 the weapon with the highest winrate was Clash Blaster by far.

It wasn’t even close, and it’s because Clash Blaster is a common disrespect pick when the game is extremely mismatched.
Yes, but having those numbers is still useful, especially when you're able to identify the cause of any weird outliers (like the clash blaster example). It's just important to make sure it's clearly shown where the data doesn't match up.

Reactions: Joy

Joy

Data Nerd
Premium
NNID
joythegreat
Yes, but having those numbers is still useful, especially when you're able to identify the cause of any weird outliers (like the clash blaster example). It's just important to make sure it's clearly shown where the data doesn't match up.
I’ve elected not to publish any weapon data so far because I don’t want it misinterpreted. Additionally weapon data is incomplete and has frequent errors, so I’ve been trying to stay away from publishing anything until I figure out how to visualize them such that the context is intuitive.

Eventually when I finish my other big project, hopefully we’ll have more complete weapon data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom