• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What should the next splatfest be?

Black_icecream8

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4496-8793-4785
I wanna know your opinion on what should be the next splatfest, im interested in what you think it should be.

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
Many people think the final splatfest for this game is gonna be Marina vs Pearl...

I think it is gonna be Squid Sisters vs Off the Hook or whatever they call the new duo...and that may settle who is gonna host Splatoon 3 =P

Anyways...far as regular splat fests go, I would like to see Mario vs Luigi, but I am not sure they will make calls to other games like that?

speedySonic

Full Squid
Many people think the final splatfest for this game is gonna be Marina vs Pearl...

I think it is gonna be Squid Sisters vs Off the Hook or whatever they call the new duo...and that may settle who is gonna host Splatoon 3 =P

Anyways...far as regular splat fests go, I would like to see Mario vs Luigi, but I am not sure they will make calls to other games like that?
If they can make Spongebob vs Patrick, surely they can make Mario vs Luigi. Maybe if Luigi gets announced for Odyssey then they can hold that to promote the game.

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
You can bet I shall be on Team Luigi in that case, for he is the best plumber.

Considering that we have two food themes back to back, at least here in America, I'm wondering if there will be another like it. Like Waffles vs. Pancakes.

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
You can bet I shall be on Team Luigi in that case, for he is the best plumber.

Considering that we have two food themes back to back, at least here in America, I'm wondering if there will be another like it. Like Waffles vs. Pancakes.
WAFFLES...with peanut butter...and a chocolate sauce drizzle...mmmmmmmmmmm

Olly0014

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3755-4752-6987
They had Pokemon Red vs Pokemon Blue, so yeah Mario vs Luigi is a possibility, especially now there's red ink.

I would like to see Pokemon Gold vs Pokemon Silver (because of Red vs Blue in Splat1), also Snow vs Sand, Fizzy Drinks vs Energy Drinks, 2D vs 3D, Off The Hook vs Squid Sisters and Music vs Art

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
Aside from Gold vs. Silver, perhaps to celebrate the arrival of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, Nintendo could also do Solgaleo vs. Lunala.

I'll try to suggest non-game related Splatfests as well.

Summer vs. Winter
Friendship vs. Solitude
Cold Colors vs. Warm Colors
(Note: The former could be represented by light blue while the latter could be represented by yellow-orange.)
Day vs. Night
Earth vs. Space

Arky_Lynx

Inkling
NNID
Arceale
Switch Friend Code
SW-7930-4097-5703
In order to promote Skyrim...

Stormcloaks vs. the Empire?

I mean it will most probably never happen but it'd be hilarious.

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
Aside from Gold vs. Silver, perhaps to celebrate the arrival of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, Nintendo could also do Solgaleo vs. Lunala.

I'll try to suggest non-game related Splatfests as well.

Summer vs. Winter
Friendship vs. Solitude
Cold Colors vs. Warm Colors
(Note: The former could be represented by light blue while the latter could be represented by yellow-orange.)
Day vs. Night
Earth vs. Space
Nintendo Vs Sega (lol yea right)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom