What splatoon 1 Top Tier would you want to see top tier today?

What splatoon 1 top tier would you want to see top tier in Splat 3?

• Total voters

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
If it were to pick one, It isnt really a top tier, But id want to see the PG Kit get the S1 RG Kit (Mine/Inkstrike) but obviously have it to be Ink Mine/Triple Inkstrike. Or maybe a Compromise of Burst Bomb/Tristrike (Burst is Very good with Aerospray so i wouldnt complain too much if it was Substituted)

Chipolte

Full Squid
NNID
Chipolte224
I miss my zimi :[
also bring back og L3D I will never forgive Nintendo for my hammer now

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
We all know it's range blaster
This May be a bit of a Hot Take: But i dont want to see CRB in 3 get Bomb/Kraken (it can get one or the other, but not both)

Julian³

Inkster Jr.
The weapon struggling the most in this game the most out of this list is H3, it has potential if they gave it substantial buffs.

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
Luna neo and E-liter aren't on here? Were they not as good as I thought?
Honestly, E-Liter would be another one but id Combine the best parts of Both Kits (Burst Bomb/Kraken Royale)

As for Luna Neo, Bomb Launcher isnt in Splatoon 3.

satchmoReturns

Inkling
My only info on high-level Splatoon 1 comes from S Rank battles. I heard about the QRSJ meta but didn't think it impacted E-liter that much. I learned something new today. Thank you

Honestly, E-Liter would be another one but id Combine the best parts of Both Kits (Burst Bomb/Kraken Royale)
Mr Nogami please do not consider this. This is bad news. Pick a normal kit like squid beakon/splashdown. Anything but this

Sunflower._.

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6460-5764-2418
Mini Splatling, Luna Blaster and Dynamo, i think they would fit somewhat perfectly if they were stronger in 3 with the right changes

Lynnie

Inkling
I'm being so fr if bubbler becomes meta the same way it was in splatoon 1 the whole game will be really slow esp on maps like flounder where you can just pop bubble on the enemy ramp and lock out the enemy team from doing anything unless one of your teammates feed. vdynamo being the best cooler option would unironically be really healthy for the game considering the counterplay to the weapon is real.

NNID
LuceroDelAlba17
Switch Friend Code
SW-2720-1463-5731
I was wondering what Splatoon 1 "Top tier" (AKA any really good infamous weapon) you would like to see as the best weapon in the game!
Range has been qualified in Many tier lists as high tier or even top sometimes, right now even after a Wave Breaker Buff for even better sinergy, really all It needs is a better Bomb and special.

Sαlsα⇒

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4389-5123-5222
im am range bias however i do want the crb kit back in this game.
if range wern't the one to be a top teir i think H3 would be a fun one to see, hasnt gotten alot in a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom